• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MPHF

Grief

I lost my best friend, Harley boy, on the 26th August. I am lost and consumed by grief. I can't bare to be around people, hate being alone. People don't understand the bond I had with Harley. I felt he was the only one who truly loved me and cared. I get so angry then I can't cry which makes me...
  2. MPHF

Minnie arrived November 2009-21/08/13

Dearest Mins. This is so much harder than we ever imagined. I will write more another time when I feel strong enough. I still can't get used to you not here in the living room. You were so strong and such a fighter. We will always love you and miss you. I am consumed with grief. X
  3. MPHF

Minnies 3rd....Yes THIRD......Gotcha day. FAO Sky-0

I never thought this day would come. Three years for a death row Bun. In the year just past Minnie has been at deaths door at the end of last year so Tracy and I took her to the vets who also thought she was on her way out. But we thought we have nothing to lose and put our "We know what we...
  4. MPHF

Penguins 5th Birthday.

Today is our lovely Penguins 5th birthday. She is looking so good as well. We bought her a basket and filled it with goodies from our garden and from the kitchen. Think she liked it and so did Minstrel. Here are some photos Sorry if there are too many...
  5. MPHF

What will happen if I can't?

I am terrified right now. My daughter is going to Uni (hopefully) in September and I don't know if I will be able to cope with my bunnies on my own. Especially Minnie, who has horrendous tooth roots and abscess. These are well under control with crystapen once a week which we do. I don't think...
  6. MPHF

Minstrel, Penguin, Harley, Fleur and the marvellous Minnie-Moo.

My daughter has just got a new phone with a better camera so I wanted to show my bunnies off. Minstrel Penguin and both together, Harley boy Fleury And the marvellous Minnie-Moo, :love: Some are a bit blurry, thats mainly because Penguin didn't want her photo...
  7. MPHF

Minnie. How amazing!

Minnie was on her last legs on Sunday. She has been here for 2 years and she came with tooth root problems and abscess'. She was being treated with Convenia injections evry 2 weeks and Metacam for pain. On Sunday she wasn't eating or drinking and I thought Monday would be the day so I got in...
  8. MPHF

Minnie Moos SECOND gotcha day. :D

I'm so glad we have got to this day. Minnie came to us with bad teeth, tooth root problems and abscess'. We have been treating her with Convenia injections and Metacam. She is now on the full whack of that. We went to thwe vets last night and after having a bad few days last week she has lost...
  9. MPHF

Minnie the fighter.

As I have mentioned in previous threads Minnie has very bad tooth/tooth root problems and has multiple abscess' on her jaw, We ahve been controlling this with Convenia for nearly 2 years. She had her last injection last Monday and we said to the nurse who done the jab that she had been a bit...
  10. MPHF

Vibes please for Dandy-update Good news

Just read this and it has made my day. Fantastic news.:D
  11. MPHF

Minstrel's 4th Birthday 20/08/2011

Yesterday was Minstrel's 4th Birthday. Unfortunately, his digging box hasn't arrived :( But he and Penguin have had 'narny oaty cake' :D It would also have been Gizmo's 4th Birthday and Floppy's 3rd Gotcha day. R.I.P :angel:
  12. MPHF

Penguins Birthday *Pictures added :D*

Today is our beautiful girl Penguins 4th birthday. I can't believe that she is already 4. Waiting for the postman to come with her presents and to get some photos of her with it.:D
  13. MPHF

Fleur :D Minnie :( Mixed news from vets.

:wave: Fleur went to the vets last night and had her Myxi jab. She is such a friendly girl and so well behaved. She is such a wonderful rabbit. :love: Different news for poor Minnie. We had started to notice her struggling to eat her pellets. She hasn't had a convenia jab for 8 weeks, which...
  14. MPHF

Fleur in garden (pic heavy)

:wave: Here are some pictures of our Fleury girl. :D She has settled in here lovely and loves going on the garden. And my favourite pic. :love: Hope you like her as much as we do. :D We are taking her to the vet tonight to see about vaccinating and spaying. I'm sure...
  15. MPHF

New Aviary! :D

So the bunnies have had their avairy for 2 weeks nowm but only just got around to posting some pictures! :roll: Here it is in the process: And the finished product! :) Haven't managed to get any good pictures of them out in it yet, everytime i go out they seem to run back in to their...
  16. MPHF

Smelly messy poo.

:wave: I always seem to write about Minnie but she is the one with health problems. She's having her Convenia jabs every four weeks now but the lump on her face is slowly getting bigger. This is an abscess caused by tooth roots. She has been on Convenia for over a year now. She also has 4...
  17. MPHF

Happy Gotcha Day Penguin!!

Today is Penguin's 3rd Gotcha Day! :D Poor little girl had to go to the vets for her myxi jab :( But she was so good and gave the vet a lovely big smile :lol: Happy 3rd Gotcha Day Penguin! :love:
  18. MPHF

Avairy panels

:wave: We have been saving our money up to improve Minstrel and Penguins space. We are going to get some avairy panels so they can have the whole of my yard. Are some panels better than other ones and does anyone have any suggestions on waterproofing the roof and guttering? All comments...
  19. MPHF

Gizmo 20/08/07-06/03/08

Today, 3 years ago, you sadly left us. If we knew what we know now it would have been so different. I still feel guilty and i'm so sorry but i have also come to realise the vet let you as us down so badly. To send you home after a spay with no pain medication and then not helping you when we...
  20. MPHF

Penguins mounting

:wave: I hope I'm posting in the right section. Penguin is a 3 year old female who has been living with Minstrel for nearly 3 years. She has always mounted him and we know it's when she gets excited or pellet time. They are soooo in love but Minstrel is small and Penguin is a bigger lady and...
Back