• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Buuny_Friend

Anyone every hear of EMEPRID?

Has anyone ever heard of this been given to a rabbit via injection when they are in Stasis? I have never heard of it. Thanks :wave:
  2. Buuny_Friend

'Love Your Pet' Raffle - Raising money for MMC & Starlights- CLOSED

To get our 'LOVE YOUR PET' event well under way, we are running: LOVE YOUR PET RAFFLE! 1ST PRIZE = 32inch LED HD READY TV! http://www.johnlewis.com/230962781/Produ....32C4000P+LED+HD 2ND PRIZE = A WEEKEND BREAK AT 'LILAC COTTAGE' http://www.lilaccottagebedandbreakfast.co.uk/ NEAR...
  3. Buuny_Friend

RWAF Alert - Missing rabbits in the Surrey/Hampshire borders

Yet another distressing message from an owner who has had rabbits stolen from the garden. Please ensure that your fencing is safe and garden gates are bolted and where possible are padlocked. Emma has contacted the police and has been advised to speak to her local vets, rescue shelters and pet...
  4. Buuny_Friend

Tinsel - RSPCA foster bunny looking for a home

This is Tinsel. She is approximately 18 months old and a petite lionhead cross. She has the most beautiful markings - she is white, brown, black and ginger in colour. She was rescued from the same house as Robin, where their 'owner' had 150 rabbits and was unable to cope. Tinsel is fully...
  5. Buuny_Friend

'Love Your Pet' - Charity Event for National Pet Month -GRAND TOTAL REVEALED!!!

Paul and I are running a fundraising event in support of National Pet Month. - Lurcher SOS (dog rescue) - Greyhound GAP (dog rescue) - German Shepherd Rescue - Cats Protection League - Starlights Rabbit Rescue - Pet Photographer - Homemade Dog Treats - Pampered Piggies - Tombola - Table...
  6. Buuny_Friend

Robin - RSPCA Foster Bun looking for a loving home

This is Robin, an 18 month old (approx!) male bunny who came from a home where there were 150 rabbits! He was rescued by the RSPCA and we are fostering him for them. He is a stunningly handsome boy with the most rich chocolate colour. He had to be treated for 'snuffles' when he first came to...
  7. Buuny_Friend

If money/time/space were no object...

what would your ideal set-up be for your buns? Mine would be: Their own houses built from brick (made homely like our own house!) with lots of tunnels and levels and hidey holes. They would also be climate controlled. Attached to their house would be their own HUGE garden completely fox...
  8. Buuny_Friend

Rabbits and Potatoes

Does anyone know of any websites / have any links to information stating that potato is poisonous to rabbits? Can rabbits have cooked potato or potato crisps? P.S. I am not planning to feed some to my guys, have just seen some rabbit 'treats' for sale and would like to know the facts so I know...
  9. Buuny_Friend

Our Darling Hammie Bob

Our beautiful boy couldn't hold on until Christmas and left us for the bridge yesterday :cry: We adopted Bob from the RSPCA 3.5 years ago when he was 10 weeks old. He was a gentle, handsome and very sweet boy who LOVED sunflower seeds. Bob, It was an absolute honour to be your Mummy and...
  10. Buuny_Friend

Bricks instead of Snuggle Safes

Has anyone done this? Do you know how long the brick needs to be in the oven for? Thanks :wave:
  11. Buuny_Friend

Coincidence or fate?

We have just discovered that our wedding day falls in Rabbit Awareness Week!!! :love::love::love:
  12. Buuny_Friend

Anyone know where you can get...

Clear tarpaulins/shower curtains other than Ikea? Thanks :)
  13. Buuny_Friend

What ratio do you follow?

Hay / Dry food / Veg ratio We follow a rough 85% hay / 5-10% pellets / 5-10% veg What's yours?
  14. Buuny_Friend

Hello Aunty Jill at Honeybunnies!

Hello! :wave: Geronimo here. Hope you and all the honeybuns and honeypigs are OK.
  15. Buuny_Friend

Daddy! Pwease feed us!!!

You would think we starved these poor helpless souls! Geronimo and Solomon demanding food from daddy!
  16. Buuny_Friend

Luna

Here is Luna, our elegant mature lady. Please excuse the poor quality - she's not a fan of having her photo taken! :roll: :love::love::love:
  17. Buuny_Friend

Solomon our little trooper

Here is our amazingly gorgeous tripod bunny having cuddles with his daddy :love: I wuvs daddy so much that I give him lots of kisses! Bunny Mowf!!!
  18. Buuny_Friend

What's for dinner tonight?

Paul and I were discussing what to have for dinner tonight. Our cupboards are bare so we picked the first 2 things we came to in the kitchen... We have decided that Solomon will be the main and Geronimo the Desert! :lol:
  19. Buuny_Friend

Autumn Piggy

Autumn, We rescued you and your 2 sisters, Echo and Rain and your friend Whisper in 2008 from a thread that was posted on the guinea pig forum. Yesterday morning, daddy noticed you were quiet and not your normal loud self. When he picked you up, we realised your tummy was bloated and felt very...
Back