• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Twitters

What do you need to Pass a Home Check?

im sure many of you run rescues or at least have a rescue bunny so my question is simple. What is it you need to do to pass a home check ? Im looking into adopting a rescue rabbit from WHS.. the only place i can get a rescue bunny. i want to make sure that i can pass the home check when i go...
  2. Twitters

Ive been keeping an eye on our Humane Society

And there are some lovely buns even though i cant get a bunny yet im keeping an eye on them :) :love: Take a look they are gorgous and so are the rats and mice and 'pigs :) http://www.winnipeghumanesociety.ca/adopt/other-1.php
  3. Twitters

Sprouts..

Are you able to feed rabbits sprouted seeds ? Like they are seeds that start to grow. im thinking not but im curious
  4. Twitters

Hello From Manitoba CANADA !

Hi Everyone. Just Call me Twitters, I live in Manitoba and im 13 years old. i love animals and i want to be a vet when i am older i am owned by 1 syrian hamster tiddles and 2 american bulldogs cinco and atilla. they are both 4 years old my hamsters age is unknown. i dont have a Rabbit yet...
Back