• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. marvy

help!

One of my bunnies ( rosie) was off colour a couple of weeks ago, She has back pain so we put it down to that, but the amount of metacam given suggested otherwise .., she developed a lump under her ear .. she had 3 abcsesses and the vet flushed them, but he said at the time that the abcsess' are...
  2. marvy

Rosie

One of my bunnies ( rosie) was off colour a couple of weeks ago, She has back pain so we put it down to that, but the amount of metacam given suggested otherwise .., she developed a lump under her ear .. she had 3 abcsesses and the vet flushed them, but he said at the time that the abcsess' are...
  3. marvy

Rosie

4. marvy

gi stasis and rebonding

One of my bunnies had gi stasis and had to go to the vets on friday and came home tonight. The problem is she is biting and chasing the other bunny, I tried to put them in the conservatory where they sleep at the normal time they go in, but the one that came back from the vets keeps biting the...
  5. marvy

Biting/Nipping

Hi, Can some one please help me. I have 2 house rabbits, both of which I have had for 3 months. One is either 2 and 1/2 or 3 and 1/2 and the baby is 6 months old. Both have been spayed. The older bunny and little bunny have free run of the house, garden and have the conservatory at night...
  6. marvy

Wanting male bun!

Hi, I have two female,spayed lops - would a male lop/or male bun "with his little operation" done be ok to add to my little family or would it be not worth my while with the bonding that is involved? My little ladies are house rabbits?
  7. marvy

spaying and 'edwardian collars'

Hi, I posted this but I think I did so in the wrong thread/area! Just to let you know that when you spay your rabbit ( presuming the same will for male bunnies little operation) I noticed that my girls were unable to access food and water when wearing these collars after spaying! They are...
  8. marvy

spaying and 'edwardian collars'

Hi, just to inform that the collars given when your bunny has been spayed - ( so they can't get to the stiches) even when the vet uses glue over the stiches! Your bunny can't get to the water bottle/bowl and eat/drink her water/food.
  9. marvy

Baby bunny with top teeth behind the bottom!

Hi, I was just wondering if any other members have this problem with their bunnies! I took my 2 to the vet today for 2nd jabs and I mentioned that I was concerned about the baby bunnies teeth. Her top incisors go behind her bottom incisors - meaning that they will not wear down. Has anyone on...
  10. marvy

Hi!

Just want to say hi. I just joined! I have two house rabbits, Rosie and Jimmy!
Back