• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Nethie Lover

When do you take hutch hugger off?

As title says...when do you all take the hutch huggers off for the better weather (she says full of optimism!!) It's been a glorious few days here but is still chilly at night. Any input welcome x
  2. Nethie Lover

Change in toilet habits

Hi there:wave: Hope you are all well :) Looking for a wee bit advice about Max. Over the past couple of days I have noticed that he is not going to the toilet as much (both kinds!!) and my daughter has said that it doesn't look like he is drinking much water. It's a noticable change as the...
  3. Nethie Lover

Maple leaves ok? conflicting info on net

Now that Max has his pen bunny proofed again (hurrah:D), he is out the pen all day and free to come and go as he pleases. Obviously Autumn is here so there leaves falling in his pen and there is one that he seems to be going daft for which, after I brought one in and googled leaves, seems to be...
  4. Nethie Lover

Recovery fron neutering

Bun got neutered on yesterday and got him home about 2.30pm and the surgery were very happy with him and he woke up straight away from anaesthetic and had been munching on dandelion leaves (his fave!) I have him in the kitchen in a puppy crate as he is normally an outdoor rabbit. Last night he...
  5. Nethie Lover

Towel fibres

Hope you are all well :wave: Just a wee quick question...I put a towel in Max's hutch for him to play with and also I thought if he wanted to cuddle into it (which he sometimes does. Bless:love:). I know I asked this before but I just want to double double check...he does nibble and chew at it...
  6. Nethie Lover

Peas and peapods

Are these okay to give to bunny? Also can I ask about droppings (sorry!!). Max has had quite a few 'wet' droppings which seem to get stuck together. Am not sure of they come out of him like that (good lord, I hope no one is having a wee snack reading this!!). They are just normal rabbit size...
  7. Nethie Lover

Bit of a panic today!!

I'm off work poorly at the mo so Max is loving it as he gets to be out in his pen all day (I always put him in hutch if I am going out). To let you explain about his pen - there was an area in the garden about 3msq which was chipped and the previous owners kept their kennel there. When I was...
  8. Nethie Lover

Nail trimming

Evening all Max is needing his nails cut which I am happy to do when I get clippers from the pet shop as his nails are clear and I can see the quick. Question is that when I bought him, the breeder cut his nails and was holding him as a baby and he was quite happy and she was able to cut them...
  9. Nethie Lover

Hello :)

Hello there :):wave: Thought I would introduce myself although I have received great advice already from the forum!! I live in Scotland with my 6 year old daughter and our 4 month old Nethie Dwarf called Max. I am very smitten with him and although he still has the odd growl as I go to lift...
  10. Nethie Lover

This is Max having a snooze!!!

I never ever tire of looking at these pics...bless him!!! and then I woke him up slightly and this was the pic I got... :love::love::love:
  11. Nethie Lover

Odd behaviour from bunny!!

Hi there:wave: I was directed to this forum as I am curious about my bunny's recent behaviour!! Am wondering if anyone can shed light on my bunny's rather odd behaviour!! He's a 4 month old Netherland Dwarf who hasn't been neutered yet as his 'boy bits' aren't big enough bless!! Anyways...
Back