• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. silver grin

Advice for a rabbit now on their own

Thanks for the advice everyone. She seems to be fine so far and is still eating. As I said earlier, she is a rescue and the rescue home had no idea of her age or background as she was brought in by a person who found her wandering around her garden! She never really has been a people person...
  2. silver grin

Advice for a rabbit now on their own

Evening, After some advice from the people on here. Today we lost our rabbit of seven years and his mate is now on her own. They have been together since September 2008 and she is a rescue. The rabbit that died today was male and we had him since he was a baby from a p@h store. She seems ok...
  3. silver grin

ebay

absolutely disgusting :censored: stupid :censored: people I sent them this email: "So you are going to leave the rabbit in its hutch for the rest of its life? If so then I suggest you give the rabbit up to someone who can cope with it and can give it a decent life. I feel like bidding and...
  4. silver grin

Greens

Both of our rabbits absolutley adore greens - their favourite being carrot tops and cauliflower. How often should they be given some??? We've been giving them greens about once a day and sometimes more........ is this too much?
  5. silver grin

Noodle and Star

She has settled in a treat :D Do you think this means that they are best friends or that Noodle is just really comfortable to lean on??? :lol:
  6. silver grin

Dopey Degu's and Pretty Fishies

I love degu's :) Have got only one now as one of the pair we originally bought in January died suddenly in July :cry: They really are such interesting little mischevious animals!!!
  7. silver grin

Boy bunny names

the mrs has just suggested Ginger! I'd go for something like Maximus or Max for short!
  8. silver grin

Does anyone elses bunny do this?

Noodle hates a litter tray - whenever he used to go near it he used to flip it using his mouth :lol: That was his party trick when people came round! :lol::lol::lol:
  9. silver grin

What's Your Rabbit Called And Why? 2008

Noodle - because we passed a pot noodle poster on the way to get him and it sounded gooooooooooooood :lol: Star - was already her name when we got her from a rescue centre (it suits her because she is one :))
  10. silver grin

BiBi is back

ours adore carrot tops too :) they didn't have any at Asda last night so they are on cauli leaves and broccoli - still love 'em :D
  11. silver grin

Introducing Star

because you asked so nicely!
  12. silver grin

Introducing Star

Our new girl from the RSPCA sanctuary (who are brilliant) has settled in beautifully - thanks to everyone for your words of advice on Friday and Saturday :wave:
  13. silver grin

New rabbit pillow

and in the background in the chube you can see our new addition, Star! :p
  14. silver grin

New rabbit pillow

Noodle loves it :)
  15. silver grin

My new Bunny

I love his 'half-moustache' :lol:
  16. silver grin

Rabbit Questions - Before i get one

main point is to get a rabbit from a rescue centre never buy a rabbit from pets at home - they have no idea what they are talking about :evil:
  17. silver grin

Got Miffy home

i'm not saying there is, its just that you have got loads - i'd love that many but we can't :cry:
  18. silver grin

Got Miffy home

you've got loads! you should change your name to Noah! :lol:
  19. silver grin

help us please

thanks a lot for the kind words of support and encouragement hopefully you'll be happy to hear that our new little girl, Star, and our resident boy, Noodle, are getting along really well and he has stopped chasing her and she is the one that seems to be doing the chasing - I just want them to...
  20. silver grin

Got Miffy home

how many animals???? :shock:
Back