• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Surprise finding at the vets today!

I took my little boy Humphrey to the vet today just to get him registered and get his nails cut... It was his first full examination and I got the surprise of my life to find out that my little 'boy' is not a boy at all....but a fluffy little girl!! Came to a total shock to me as he was sold...
  2. R

A little help and advice

Hi everyone, I'm new here and as some of you might have noticed, I have fallen in love with one of the bunnies in the rehoming thread.... I just wanted to ask your advice as you all seems to have some much experience with bunnies! I have a 6 month old male agouti dwarf lop named humphrey, he...
  3. R

Hi!

Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself, Roxy and my rabbit Humphrey, he is a Agouti Dwarf lop, aged 6 months and he loves mischief!!! :lol: When I first got him, no one had wanted him due to his colouring but I fell head over heels for him! He was a little underweight but now he's got...
Back