• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bluesmum

poorly Maurice :-( gutted post 12

Went upstairs to sort some laundry, stopped to fuss the bunnies who were at the top of the stairs in their usual spot. Noticed Maurice was sat sort of squiffy and all wrong. He doesn't seem to be able to use his back legs properly. Did the crunchie test and he wasn't interested. Even tried...
  2. Bluesmum

Poorly Maurice :( UD: Coming home :D

Maurice has been in stasis since yesterday morning :( They're both staying at the vets cause I can't syringe feed him on my own....he very much objects to it, and it's just me and kids at home for the next week. He's had to have a buster cone on because he keeps trying to pull the cannula out...
  3. Bluesmum

Crisis point :-(

As most of you probably know....Marnie has always been a Naughty Rabbit. Recently though her naughtiness has moved into the territory of down right deliberately destructive. She goes out of her way to break/knock things over and pulls things off the tables to get at the wires/buttons It's got...
  4. Bluesmum

worst bunny mummy ever.....

Bunnies are asleep at the top of the stairs as usual. Marnie just rolled off the top step and slid about 3 down before she woke up. I laughed so hard I nearly peed. The look on her face was brilliant. She's totally fine....and has gone back to sleep. I'm a bad person :oops:
  5. Bluesmum

anyone looking for new outside accommodation?

Saw this advertised at Fareham Sainsbury: For sale: Dog/cat/bird run 6ft high, 5ft wide x 9ft Plus outside run 6ft x 8ft Excellent condition, outside run with indoor sleeping quarters, felt roof fully insulated. £200 *pm me for number....don't want to put it online without their...
  6. Bluesmum

DBF induced heart attack.....

Went through to the kitchen to find this.... He's spent most of the day snoozing in various spots.....whereas Marnie seems to have been possessed but the naughty bunny...even more than usual :shock::shock:
  7. Bluesmum

My little man.....

Has finally settled in properly.......he's currently flopped on the sofa giving me kisses :love: He's a fairly chilled out bun anyway, but he's never done this before :D He's such a sweetheart....even if he is a bit of a grumpy pants :lol:
  8. Bluesmum

Sycamore seedlings...

Been through old threads and found they can eat fallen leaves....but because I'm lazy, I left all the whorligigs on the lawn....how its full of sycamore seedlings. Will it be safe for the buns to go out on the lawn...or should I get rid of them? Would I have to pick them all out or would just...
  9. Bluesmum

would this work/be ok?

Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'd like to start letting the buns outside for some sunshine and grass. I can't let them free range as there's lots of non bunny friendly plants....and a pond. I'd also like for them to have more space than the pens provide. Usually I'd use my puppy pens...
  10. Bluesmum

I think Maurice might be a bit *special*

This morning after his first meds I gave him him his usual crunchy...except instead of putting it on the floor...I gave it to him with my fingers....and got bitten in the process. 10 minutes later I did his eye drops. Put his crunchy on the floor....and he was so excited looking for it his bit...
  11. Bluesmum

covered in chicken fat??! No longer ucky :D

Stupid mummy forgot to move the tray from the roast chicken yesterday. Came down this morning and realised marnies fur looked a bit odd. Further inspection of the kitchen showed she has been eating/rolling around in the chicken fat:oops: She has eaten her breakfast fine and other than...
  12. Bluesmum

*****cheap good quality hay***** titchfield/fareham/south hants

As some of you know, my sister is a polo groom....with about 11 horses. We went out for dinner last night and in conversation hay came up. She was horrified when she found out that I was paying 6.50 a bale.....and has said I can buy from them for only 3.50 collection. She also said they're...
  13. Bluesmum

Idiot Rabbits

Just binkied into each other. I have no idea how they managed it. Stupid buns. They're having their stupid session currently....sometimes I really do worry for their sanity.
  14. Bluesmum

Bun run available-gosport/Hampshire-chesterfield/sheffield 25/02 return 28/02

I'm driving to chesterfield and back next week and will have space in the car if any small things need transport. There are a couple of different route I could take, A34/M40 or M3/M25/M1 If this is any good let me know if I could help :wave: There will be rest stops a plenty too....I/Rosie...
  15. Bluesmum

So proud <3

I'm so proud of my little man :love: Last night and this morning he took his medicine straight out of the syringe :D I know this doesn't sound like a big thing....but previously if I went anywhere near him with a syringe he'd box me or run away :love: This morning too he joined in with Marnies...
  16. Bluesmum

FAO Parsnipbuns bum.....and anyone else who like a smushy flop <3

You said the other day that some floppy pics of Maurice would help distract you from your poorly everything after your fall....sorry it's taken e ages but I couldn't find the cable anywhere: (one of Moomoo so she doesn't feel left out) Both these sets of piccies were taken in...
  17. Bluesmum

FAO Rhianna

Here are the photos I took of Furbyfaye the other day :wave: Couldnt think of any other way to get them to you :oops:
  18. Bluesmum

Such a hard life....

Being a house bun..... So many different snoozing spots :roll: :lol: He's doing brilliantly on his meds...we get binkies and everything now. He even sometimes joins Marnie in her mental dashes sometimes :love:
  19. Bluesmum

Vets & meds.....Highway robbery??

Ok...so my supplier of SS has put their prices up...so I've been doing a search around to find the lowest prices for Karen (rhianna) and I, I usually buy in MASSIVE bulk and she buys it off me, that way we can both take advantahe of the best prices. While I was looking I decided to have a...
  20. Bluesmum

Happy Gotcha Day

Three years ago today a certain beautiful longeared lady came to live with us. She is quite possibly the naughtiest pain-in-the-bum bunny ever...but dispite the hundreds of pounds worth of playstation controlers she has eaten...the fact that she has smashed most of my crockery and glass...
Back