• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bluesmum

Two little bunnies that just can't get a break

Poor sweethearts :(
  2. Bluesmum

Rehomed: Mischief & Choccie - French Lop Pair, York

*covers eyes and walks away quickly*
  3. Bluesmum

Coltsfoots Selfie (no make up!!!) (WARNING - Coltsfoots appearance can be upsetting)

Awww. He's gorgeous. Certainly a little character :love:
  4. Bluesmum

Would You Try to Save a Newborn Kit Who Has Just ONE Leg ?

I'd pts too. Poor baby :(
  5. Bluesmum

Rabbit acupuncture

Liz (Hugo's there) has used inform several of her bunnies
  6. Bluesmum

poorly Maurice :-( gutted post 12

Thank you. Rosie drew him a picture of us and Marnie in a field full of flowers and sunshine so he wouldn't forget us. We didn't take a photo though, j didn't like the idea. She's helping to pick the casket for him too, the vets have changed their cremation 'provider' and while the new people...
  7. Bluesmum

Unfortunately Maurice passed away during the night :cry: Although he was at the vets, Marnie was with him.....so at least he wasn't alone. I'm completely devastated, we've decided not to pm, vet thinks it would be inconclusive. Spoken to twigs who thinks it may have been a stroke or sudden...
  8. Bluesmum

Thanks twigs. will he still show as positive from last time or is it worth getting him tested do you think?
  9. Bluesmum

Thank you everyone. i know it sounds silly, but just been to the loo and not fallen over them. Made me cry. Hate it when they aren't here :(
  10. Bluesmum

They've been admitted for observation over night. Vet didn't seem to think it was worth 're-xraying, but i'll be having it done anyway. Hopefully it will be my usual vet tomorrow. She tends to humour me :oops: I'll do absolutely everything I can for him, this evening I think the emphasis...
  11. Bluesmum

Went upstairs to sort some laundry, stopped to fuss the bunnies who were at the top of the stairs in their usual spot. Noticed Maurice was sat sort of squiffy and all wrong. He doesn't seem to be able to use his back legs properly. Did the crunchie test and he wasn't interested. Even tried...
  12. Bluesmum

Clipping Rabbits claws

I do Marnie...but vet does Maurice. His foot/back problems means he hates it.
  13. Bluesmum

Upset...please don't be angry !update p.90 sad news

I'm so sorry. I know you may have already done so, but please make sure you thoroughly disinfect everything he has come into contact with, the last thing you want is anything spreading to your other bunny. Distasteful though it may sound, will you be having a pm done? I know you probably...
  14. Bluesmum

Bunsk - 2010 to 2014

What a shock. I'm so sorry :(
  15. Bluesmum

Inspector Morse Died Peacefully at 1930hrs on 2nd Feb 2014

im so sorry. What an incredible bunny, and an amazing Mummy. the fight you have both given is admirable and remarkable. He'll be missed by so many people, his happy life is a true testement for your love and care. Sweet dreams handsom man.x
  16. Bluesmum

History repeating itself? I hope not.

Thinking of you.x
  17. Bluesmum

Helping each other to help the bunnies WARNING CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES. pics p15

Hope they have long and happy lives with you.x
Back