• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Update on my two with sneezes

Well, as you know, I've been so desperate with Snowy and Baby and their sneezing for the last couple of months. My first vet was completely useless, refusing to investigate further as to what is causing them to sneeze. I changed vets, and have to say they have been fantastic. My new vets don't...
  2. I

Can rabbits have orange juice?

As title really? Not a lot, just a bit to help take away the taste of foul tasting medicine? It's all I've got in at the moment, although I've heard apple and pineapple juice is best, can orange juice do for tonight?
  3. I

Medical advice needed, help prep me for the vets please!

Following on from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=199883 I'm wanting to get as much knowledge as to what to do for the best for my two bunnies as is possible. I've got two bunnies (Snowy and Babe, my netherlands) have been suffering from snuffles for some weeks...
  4. I

Really struggling :-(

Snowy and Babe have been on antibiotics (orally and by injection) now for 3 weeks, and the sneezing hasn't stopped. Infact, it's getting worse, particulary with Babe as she's now sneezing a snotty discharge :( I feel well out of my depth now, and my vets don't seem to want to know what more to...
  5. I

Poorly bunnies, what would be the next step?

Snowy and Baby have both been on 2 weeks of baytril for snuffles (given orally). The sneezing and snuffles seemed to start to settle down mildly middle of last week. However, today, both bunnies (after finishing their course of baytril on Saturday) appear to have returned to the same stage that...
  6. I

Vibes for Snowy if possible

He's got the sniffles :( Vet examined him this afternoon, and luckily it's not spread to his chest, so the vet wasn't overally worried as said I'd caught it early. He's had an injection of baytril, and has some in to dilute in his water. Just wanting vibes so my little boy gets better soon...
  7. I

Pics of Snowy and Baby's home

Some pics of my netherlands, Snowy and Baby's home :) They have half of the shed partitioned off giving them a 6ftx4ft floor space, and a small two storey hutch as a base :)
  8. I

My lil'Chubster <3

Bad quality pic, as it was taken on my phone the other night and I've just got round to uploading it, but check out Mr Greedy-Guts and his pile of veggies :love: :love: Cor I love his teddy face! Gorgeous! :love:
  9. I

Bonny is sneezing!

Last night whilst cleaning out, I noticed Bonny was sneezing now and again. I checked his nose and mouth, and although his nose appears to be a little damp, he seems to be fine in himself. However, there is also a small scab on his bottom lip. Like I say, he seems fine in himself (being a nosy...
  10. I

My new PAIR! :-) :-) :-)

No problems, no fights, no issues! Just pure love, snuggles and cuddles :love: :love: :love: Happily married? Me thinks so :D :love: :thumb:
  11. I

Guess who I'm bringing home with me today!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:love::love::love::love::love::love:
  12. I

Wooooo!! Waiting for my two new runs to be delivered!

I'm so excited! My two new runs are due to be delivered in the next half hour!!! I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait!!!! (Bunnies will be happy. They've had to wait a month until I've been able to afford to buy them since one of my old ones was STOLEN!!! :evil: ) New runs = happy bunnies = happy me...
  13. I

Cor! I love my bunnies!

Just spent time in the garden with the bunnies playing out. I love them so much :love: They are the best in the woooooorrrrrld :love: :love: :love: Soppy thread, but so true :D
  14. I

Results from my homecheck are in!

I had my homecheck this morning and the results are.... I PASSED! Wooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The lady (Karen) who came to do the homecheck said she was pleased with the housing I provide, the space for exercise which is constant, the condition of my existing rabbits...
  15. I

We went to see rescue bunnies today! PICS ADDED!

Just a very quick update. Well, as planned, today we went to visit a local rabbit fosterer that fosters for the RSPCA. Needless to say, we fell in love with the most gorgeous little grey girl bunny ever!!!! :love: :love: :love: Her history is that she was found as a stray, but they believe she...
  16. I

Snowy is going into school tomorrow to promote 'Make Mine Chocolate' campaign!

Please wish Snowy luck for tomorrow. He has been invited into a local primary school tomorrow. The children have been learning about living creatures, and as it's the children's last week before Easter, I am taking the opportunity to highlight the 'Make Mine Chocolate' campaign. He's not going...
  17. I

Some pics of my boys :-)

Choco Bonny and Choco Choco Bonny Choco (and his moulty bum! haha) Snowy
  18. I

Those of you with/ or have had plumpy buns...

Hiya, I've noticed Bonny seems to be on the little of the plump side :oops: I can only put it down to the winter weather and him not being able to get outside in the run as much, and/or choosing to lazy about in the cold weather. He has had access to half of the shed on a daily basis to run...
  19. I

Building my own run

Well, following on from some swine pinching my lovely new rabbit run :evil: :censored: , I'm now thinking I might make my own. For those of you who have done, was it worth it? Is it easy and cost effective to build a large collapsable folding run? I'm not brill on DIY, but willing to give it a...
  20. I

Look what I caught the cheeky little monkey doing! PICCIES ADDED!

He'd managed to get himself on top of the hutch, where I keep the veggies! Innocent? Me thinks not! Happily helping himself!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Some pics. I :love: LOVE :love: my little Snowy-pie :love:
Back