• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

up to 4 bunnies for rehoming - Hartlepool

My nanna died this week, as a result of this my family are wanting to sell her house and the result is I'm being made homeless. I'm rather lucky in that my bf and his family have invited me to stop with him. However,being a small 2 bed house with only a small garden and 4 resident cats, I need...
  2. L

Stockpiling hay

Anyone else stocking up on hay? I buy in bales and had real trouble finding hay at the beginning of this year, so I have been ordering more than I need this year to make sure I have enough to get me to the new season. I currently have 5 bales, plus one on the go, but will feel better once I...
  3. L

I made a photoshop pic type thingy!

thank you!! :love::love::love::love::love:
  4. L

sponsored hair chop in aid of PaP

:wave::D Thank You please leave an amount you would sponsor me to to this, on the thread. And I will ask for payment when the deed is done ( I will provide photographic evidence, before and after) The link in my original post should work now so you can see my hair. Really hard to photograph...
  5. L

Chickie's Chucks

6. L

Ive bid on some

7. L

Myxi spread by a cats nose

8. L

Rabbit run?

9. L

RWAF photo request urgent

10. L

Good Bunny mummy :)