• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Carol and Gregory

Bunny Insurance

I didn't realise P@H did rabbit insurance - thought the only option was PetPlan. I'll be needing to insure Boris when his free month's insurance from RSPCA runs out, so have had a look at both. P@H excess is £20 more, but the policy is cheaper, so I think I'll take the risk and go for the lower...
  2. Carol and Gregory

Endangered Striped Bunny!

Yes I'm a primary school teacher. There are some constraints, but the way you get children to learn what they need to learn is entirely up to you (in most schools). I like to be creative and to sometimes be led by the children's interests (as in the case of the spiders topic - it's not soemthing...
  3. Carol and Gregory

Endangered Striped Bunny!

Wow! What an incredible world we live in! I have now become pretty hardened to pictures of scary spider, after doing a spiders topic with my class of 8 year olds! My teaching assistants and I all hate them, but twhen we started reading Charlotte's Web my kids loved all the spider bits, so I've...
  4. Carol and Gregory

Cute baby binkys!

That is so cute! Wish I could capture Gretel binkying on film! :love:
  5. Carol and Gregory

Are we feeding our rabbit ok?

Oh he is so cute! :love:
  6. Carol and Gregory

Litter trays

Mine have carefresh litter and masses of hay. Mine are indoors so carefresh is great as the wee seems to be drawn down to the bottom.
  7. Carol and Gregory

Potentially a silly question re:humping

Thanks - she seems to be eating and grooming etc no problems. He is a bit calmer this morning. Only 1 big attempt at humping so far. He's more interested in seeing what I'm doing today! My hallway stinks though! :shock:
  8. Carol and Gregory

Buckley Presents: Teach n Treat - The Final Level

Wow very good. :thumb: We have level 2 cracked, but I need to work out to construct level 3 before Gretel can try that!
  9. Carol and Gregory

She is generally submissive to him, but occasionally tries to get away. She is quite a timid bun anyway so no different to normal. He has pulled a little bit of fur out but only once and only a small amount.
  10. Carol and Gregory

I'm not sure, they didn't tell me when. I will call and ask tomorrow. He has been there since September so I would assume it's not recent. He goes for it a couple of times, then has a rest and a lie down, then starts making the noises and has another go! So glad I didn't have to deal with him...
  11. Carol and Gregory

I might be being really stupid here, but I wanted to check with others. My new bunny from the RSPCA seems extremely, ahem, randy. :oops: He is making noises like Gregory used to before he was neutered - the weird grunting noises, and continually trying to hump Gretel. When I went to stroke...
  12. Carol and Gregory

Single rabbits (& help with hutch repair post 119)

Yes! I'll never forget moving my sofa out to hoover underneath it and finding a big chunk of skirting board missing! Gregory once went to stay with a friend while I was on holiday and he chewed her wooden stairs! You have to make sure you have plenty of things available which they can chew!
  13. Carol and Gregory

Gretel and Boris - Bonding

I've put some on Facebook as only have pics on my phone at the mo. Will try and remember how to put them on here!
  14. Carol and Gregory

My poorly Sir Bonkalot and little India

Oh I hope he picks up soon. Best rabbit name ever! I have been there with my bridge bunny Gregory and it's hard to see them go through it. Best of luck.
  15. Carol and Gregory

Oh right, ok. Just trying to do what I did last time as that went without a hitch. This seems ok at the mo. I'm not too worried. Thank you for your help! :D
  16. Carol and Gregory

He's laying down now and she's eating hay so obviously not too worried. Would you recommend I separate them?
  17. Carol and Gregory

Just got my new bunny Boris home and have him and Gretel in the hallway. So far lots of humping (him humping her). He is now really stamping as she has gone into the litter tray and he can't hump her in there, try as he might. Is this normal? Will he get so angry he attacks her?
  18. Carol and Gregory

Rehomed: Buzz ...adorable little indoor bunny (male)

I've inboxed you on Facebook Denise, re: sponsorship x
  19. Carol and Gregory

Oh he is so lovely! He is like a rabbi version of Bruce Forsythe (with his little moustache!)! Fingers crossed I am sorted for adopting a bunny nearer home, but if not you're next on my list. :love:
  20. Carol and Gregory

:love::love::love::love: Oh if things don't work out with RSPCA I'll be in touch!
Back