• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

breed id's please..

they are gorgeous regardless of the breed and the temperment is just stunning..drop offs ( i'm officially at my limit) these two are currently housed inside untill they've been here 2 weeks, ( than they are off to a mud room set up, cant put em out side as the weather is non permitting, so it...
  2. C

confirm on a breed please

Its been a while since i've been here, helping out with a g/f's cavies and tending to my own little rabbit world, i'm a proud owner of 26 rabbits ( kinda my own little sanctuary) self funded and a hole lot of time consumption, today a woman stopped by my home to ask if i take in local rabbits (...
  3. C

could someone tell me his breed plz

we've been takin in unwanted buns..( only a few..) we recently got this new male ( new name as he didnt have one for over a year now ) comet, he's a sweetie and loves company..
  4. C

newest addition

I went to a local petstore..one i norm would use for my saltwater tanks,( takeing a break from them ATM, but had to get some ick treatment for my newly aquired 50 gal tall freshwater tank and saw him. he had just come in the store that morn an elderly gentleman had him since he was 8 weeks or so...
  5. C

binking bunny!

I know its hard to get pics of our bunnies binking..well i got a few..plus my english spot praying..enjoy! Butterscotch Oreo
  6. C

what am i...

I wasnt sure where to post this..but if this is not in the right spot..i appologise, i recently aquired a couple new buns, one is a english spotted, but this one i'm unsure..so if anyone can answer this it would be appreciated..
  7. C

new here!

I only have a quick question, i recently picked up 2 more rabbits, one is a female english spotted, the other is unknown..if anyone can tell me the breed i would appreciate it..thanks
Back