• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

I'm Comin' Momma!

:love: Tonka having a run in the sunshinee!
  2. P

finally some new pictures!

Hia!:wave: I have been SO busy with school I havn't added some recent pictures of the girls in FOREVER! Its finally warming up here in Canada, so maybe next week we will get some outdoor pictures, for now, they are enjoying the grass i bring them in as a treat. :) Blueberry She was being quite...
  3. P

the new run..

here it is, let me know what you think, as we can still make ajustments. (the door is only closed at night, and when they need to be out of the way, they have run of the rest of their room the rest of the time) with all that room... im not sure why they choose to squish themselves into the...
  4. P

peaches says...

.... hia! :wave: :love:
  5. P

new indoor setup, help!!

hi. we are making a new indoor run with neat idea cubes (NIC) for our 3 holland (mini) lop buns. The door to the run will only really be closed during the night. we had them in a 3 story "condo", but it was WAY to difficult to clean, we are hoping it will be a bit easier if we can just wipe...
  6. P

wait, how'd you get so big!?

time flies! seems like only yesterday i was out in the rabbitry holding this but somehow, this is what i find living with me now. im not sure how she got so big... but apperently, i've had peaches for almost 9 months:shock:
  7. P

O Christmas Tree... *add yours*

well, christmas is coming! lets see all those beautifull trees! :D real or fake, doesnt matter! our 12 foot. yup, 12 foot christmas tree. :)
  8. P

Woah!

:shock: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/giantrabbit.asp now THATS a giant rabbit!
  9. P

"The Big -Streeeeeetch-Thread" add yours.

It always amazes me just how long bunnies can strectch. weather it be to reach something naughty, a treat, to get away, or just a post nap stretch. lets see 'em! peaches: blueberry:
  10. P

photographing black bunnies... hmm

hia, maybe some of you photographers can help me. i can almost NEVER get a decent picture of our shiny black bun, mercades.:? any hints? she never sits still, so piccies without the flash are blurry... :roll: and ive given up on group shots, since the light wont work for 2 mainly white buns and...
  11. P

I look best in christmas colours...

hewwo hoomins.:wave: it be'z peaches heer. :) toooday, mooommmy gave me a krismas foo-foo shhoot. i quite enjoyed it, a-cause that she turned off the eye sllshasher. i waz glad, cuz that eye sllasher always brights my eyez and i hates it. since we didnt use the slasher, the pictures arebt as...
  12. P

just playing around...

and making these... i also made my sig today.. not all that good, but its just a free program.. and a nice way to waste some time while im getting well. :lol: im really getting into it! feel free to share your edits, :) xx
  13. P

please, please, bunny-god......

i pray to you that mommy doesnt find me, hiding under the bed. :roll: silly peaches. :love:
  14. P

why are they STILL doing this!?

hi all! we have had our 3 holland lop does for almost one year, and they are STILL not using the litter boxes! they also are constantly mounting eachother, (but not fighting) its really taking the fun out of them... we spend more time cleaning than cuddling! the funny thing is, when they...
  15. P

A lil bit of Hay-Play :)

mmmmm, freeeeesh hay! :) Blueberry :love: don't tell me you didnt just go, aweee :) stop it mommy, im shy! you can't seeeeeeeeee meeeeee! *clears throught* "i havee an anoucment, i, blueberry, am now an uppy eared bunny, :) " Mercades :love: norty norty, shes up to NO GOOD but...
  16. P

One funny looking bunny...

hia:wave: its peaches here! any idea what kind of bunny this is?? :? its big, with little ears, a long tail, and wayyyy to many teeth! worst of all its favourite treat is MY favourite treat! and it has an unfair advantage with those big chompers! any ideas? loveeee peachy :love:
  17. P

lets see your guinea pigs!

i lost my perfect little guinea pig party september 25th, and today is especially difficult as its her birthday. she would have been 7. :cry: I still don't want to beleive shes gone, that shes out there in the yard in the cold hard ground. oh what i would do for just one more cuddle, to feed...
  18. P

fur, fur, and more fur.

sorry if this is in the wrong spot, i know we are supposed to put questions in the care section, but i didnt know where to put a grooming/moult question. anyways, our 3 fabulous mini (holland) lops are all moulting like crazy! its cold out, so we cant take them outside to brush. There is SO...
  19. P

Peeka-Boo, Peaches video <3

hehe, heres a short video of peaches playing peeka boo with me today, :) www.freewebs.com/mcintyrebunnies/peaches.htm (that is the link to her page on my site, i couldnt get the video to work on here. :oops: ) enjoy (:
  20. P

Old baby pics! - CUTENESS OVERLOAD! :D

i've found some OLD pictures of when our guineas were born, gosh they were tiny and cute. I'll introduce them all, Smokey (mom to first litter, born november 14th 2002) King (re-named squeaker, as he was a she :p ) - black with fawn flecks Racal - Brown Rosie - brown and black here they are 4...
Back