• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Becky86

We have baby hamsters!

We (Walsall RSPCA) had 4 syrian hamsters arrive via an Inspector recently, sadly they were all mixed sex groups and little Miss Buttercup surprised us with a litter of 9 babies! The babies were 2 weeks old yesterday, they have just started coming out their nest and today i noticed their eyes are...
  2. Becky86

Sleep tight Lottie

Lottie, you were my baby girl. I loved you so much. Me and George are heart broken :cry: You battled for years and it was your time to leave us on Monday. You deteriorated so quickly, i'm so sorry I couldn't save you. You were my first ever rabbit, i will love you forever. Sleep tight...
  3. Becky86

New bunny arrived in rescue - Beatrice - female conti <3

This beautiful lady arrived as part of the Crewe 42 last week - she is due to be spayed soon and will then be looking for her forever home :love:
  4. Becky86

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Azalea - Chocolate mini lop female.

Posting this little girl in the hope someone may feel able to offer her a home, she is a dental rabbit. Azalea is a stunning chocolate brown mini lop rabbit who arrived with us as part of a large rescue. Azaleas exact age is unknown, however our vet estimates she is around 2 years old. Azalea...
  5. Becky86

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Tilly - 6yr old female

Tilly is an adorable 6 year old female rabbit who was adopted from us in 2007 when she was just a baby. Tilly was born in RSPCA care on 21st October 2007. Tilly has recently been returned to us as her companion passed away. Tilly is an absolute sweetheart, but is very sad at the moment after...
  6. Becky86

Zebedee, stray rabbit *Update post 52 - :'( he's gone*

I collected this little guy this afternoon from a member of the public. He had been running around in their street since Thursday morning, she managed to catch him this morning, hence her calling us. I was a little reluctant as when she called she said his eyes were bad, so thinking the worst i...
  7. Becky86

Is anyone looking for an older female bun? 7/8 yrs

I've had a call today from a lady who is having to rehome her 7/8 year old female rabbit. We are full to bursting, and there is no way we can take the bunny in, but i know sometimes people are looking for older bunnies to pair with existing buns, so thought i'd post on here :) If anyone feels...
  8. Becky86

One of the 54 telford rescue bunnies from today

Meet Erin... We weren't mean't to be taking any more bunnies in here at RSPCA Walsall, however, i couldn't send this little girl on :( Vets tomorrow, poor girly xx
  9. Becky86

Available Rescue: Walsall RSPCA - Little Ted - Stunning mini rex male

Little Ted is one of our longest stay bunnies now :( Little Ted is an adorable white and brown mini rex male who arrived in foster care at RSPCA Walsall after being found as a stray. Little Ted’s exact age is unknown, but he is a young rabbit, approx 12 months old. Little Ted is an absolute...
  10. Becky86

Available Rescue: Walsall RSPCA - Smokey Joe - Handsome 5 year old male

Smokey Joe came into our care after being handed into our vets as a stray. Smokey Joe is a middle aged bunny, our vets have estimated him to be around 5 years old. He is a very affectionate, friendly bunny who is easy to handle and loves a fuss. Whenever you are in the garden, he is sat at the...
  11. Becky86

Available Rescue: Walsall RSPCA - Tyko, handsome dwarf lop male (special needs)

Tyko is a very sweet natured male rabbit who arrived in care at RSPCA Walsall after being found by one of our Inspectors as a stray. Tyko exact age is unknown, but we estimate him to be approx 12-18 months old. Tyko is a fantastic little rabbit, he craves human attention, he is always at the...
  12. Becky86

RSPCA Walsall Rabbit and Guinea pig photo competition

RSPCA Walsall are running a rabbit and guinea pig photo competition in conjunction with our Rabbit Open Day on Saturday 15th September and Rabbit Awareness Week. The event is advertised on our website - http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page44a.html and the photo competition details can be seen...
  13. Becky86

Home visit needed- Chester, CH3

:wave: We have a lady who has come foward to adopt Maisie, a little cat we have in our care. They live in Chester, which is obviously a distance for us and i feel we are going to struggle to get this HV done :( If anyone who is local would be able to help us can you please PM me? We can send the...
  14. Becky86

Increase in stray bunnies

We have noticed a huge increase in stray bunnies here at RSPCA Walsall. All the following bunnies have been found as strays :( This month alone, we have had 8 strays bought in. Have any other rescues noticed a rise in strays/abandonded bunnies? William Bournville Juliet Pax Sheriff...
  15. Becky86

Available Rescue: Hugo - very special home needed

Hugo arrived in our care in Feb 2012 - you can see his story here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?329960-Today-we-took-13-rabbits-into-care-(-uD-post-66-) Hugo is a 12/18 month old lionhead rabbit who arrived in foster care at RSPCA Walsall as part of a large rescue where he...
  16. Becky86

Transport - Walsall to Surrey (KT6)

Nothing is set in stone yet as we know its a long journey, but we have a lady looking to adopt a Chinchilla we have in our care, Yuri http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page31a.html. The lady has a fantastic home to offer, she is an experienced chinchilla owner and has previously adopted 2...
  17. Becky86

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Hollie and Henry - bonded pair of 12 month old bunnies

Hollie and Henry are an adorable bonded pair of rabbits. Hollie is the black otter lionhead, and Henry is the harlequin mixed breed rabbit, they are both 12 months old. Hollie and Henry came into foster care at RSPCA Walsall as unwanted pets. Both bunnies are friendly and inquisitive, if you sit...
  18. Becky86

Available Rescue: RSPCA Walsall - Elphie - Single female - Lone house rabbit

Elphie is a sweet naured 8/9 month old, grey lionhead female rabbit. Elphie came into our care when she was just 10 weeks old as part of a large rescue. Elphie went on to find a wonderful home with a lovely family but sadly she fought with their neutered male rabbit. Because of this we are now...
  19. Becky86

Used stamps

Just a quick reminder that RSPCA Walsall collect used postage stamps :) You can post them to us at: RSPCA Walsall PO Box 3592, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3 4XR. Many thanks :wave:
  20. Becky86

Poppet - 9/10 year old bunny - (FAO Hugo's There) <3

Here is your new little girl :love: And these were her claws before her pedicure :( Such a sweet nautred little girl, shes looking foward to meeting her new mummy! x
Back