• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Becky86

Welfare hutches - anyone know when they might re-start?

I emailed them around a month ago now and haven't received a reply :( Such ashame as we wanted to order more hutches for foster carers, we've had to order from elsewhere :( I do hope they re-open soon, their hutches are good quality.
  2. Becky86

Gizmo isn't very well at all :(

So glad to hear Gizmo is feeling better :) Which vets do you use Claire? We live very close :D The vets I use is in Shelfield x
  3. Becky86

Rabbit Boarders: within an hour or so of Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire/East Mids M1

May be a little too far, but thought I'd mention the Bunny Lodge in Hednesford - The Bunny Lodge (WS12 1DJ). The lady is called Debbie, her mobile number is 07531 217 539 https://www.facebook.com/thebunnylodgehednesford I've seen her set up, it's fantastic, especially the pens in the heated...
  4. Becky86

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Photos of the parcel from RU17 - thank you Santa :) And a few photos of the parcel from RU19 - Khaleesi was hopping round when this parcel arrived, she was very curious to see what was in the box, I've told her she can't tell the other foster bunnies what Santa has bought them ;) Thank you...
  5. Becky86

We had RU19 arrive yesterday and RU17 arrived today :D Thank you so much Santas, photos to follow xx
  6. Becky86

We'd like to say a HUGE thank you to our Secret Santa, we received RU27 today. To say we were speechless is an understatement, our Santa has been so kind :love: We will place the order in the next few days and i'll update with photos of what we buy for the bunnies. Thank you Santa :love...
  7. Becky86

Combo Vaccine out of stock

This is true. We've just had an email come from MSD Animal Health (I run a local RSPCA branch) to make us aware. The shortage is between end of August and end of October. I called our vets straight away and they are also aware :(
  8. Becky86

Problem with my new bunny. -- Poo and Wee update

Ooooppppssss!!! Naughty Alana! You'll be pleased to know she used a litter tray here! I just used to use newspaper and hay in her litter tray, can't believe she is being so naughty. Tell her Aunty Becky said to use her potty :lol: Poppy is adorable :love:
  9. Becky86

Guess what I am having

:lol: @ paying for dentals rather than replacing furniture :lol: :love::love::love: This little girl was so special to me, she came from an awful place, she arrived at only a few weeks old :( I have to say I am SO pleased you have had her Tree, thank you so much :love: x
  10. Becky86

For Becky86 & the Walsall RCPCA fosterer's - the story of Brie (Pic heavy!)

Awwww :love: Thank you for taking the time to do such a lovely update :) I remember Brie well, my mum fostered her for us, I will show her the photos tomorrow :love:
  11. Becky86

The rabbit you would most like to adopt thread

She's my foster bunny ;) She is absolutely adorable, I have no idea why she hasn't got a home. We've had lots of enquiries but no one serious :( Love her to bits :love:
  12. Becky86

Rescue Rabbits Returned

Yep, they obviously have to give a reason, I always ask them. 2 single bunnies (both of their friends died) both people have said they've just not bonded with the 'rescue' rabbit :'( Heartbreaking as it is to think about, it's best they come back to us as I'd hate for them to not be wanted. To...
  13. Becky86

Rescue Rabbits Returned

In the last 2 weeks, we have had 6 bunnies returned to us, which is more than what we had returned in the whole of last year. It's heartbreaking.
  14. Becky86

Win a copy of Bunny Mad Magazine

Ruby Roo, my latest foster baby :love: She is looking for her forever home ;) x
  15. Becky86

Rainbow Rabbits accommodation update

Looking wonderful Liz. The bunnies always look so happy :love:
  16. Becky86

The REW 8?

Vicky has two, Romeo and Valentine :love: They are both doing well still :)
  17. Becky86

Good morning from Hettie

Hello Hettie :wave: Such a gorgeous girly :love:
  18. Becky86

Is there a breed you keep your eye out for?

In all the years we've being doing rescue, we've seen alot of breeds but never a thrianta. If one ever came in, I don't think it would leave ;) Saying that, we have just rehomed the most stunning Belgian hare girl, Autumn :love: It was very tempting!
  19. Becky86

Found a bunny!- Reunited!!!

Have you taken the bunny to the vets to be scanned for a microchip? I know the chances are slim, but all the bunnies we rehome are microchipped. I'd also be inclined to put posters up round the area where you found the rabbit. Just a simple post of rabbit found and a contact number for you...
  20. Becky86

Rescue Secret Santa 2014- Parcels that have arrived are on post 54- pics onwards....

We recieved RU3 today - thank you so much. Here is Poppy with the parcel :) And a little note from Santa
Back