• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. SisterMoonbeam

Storm! Advice urgently needed....

Hi all! Ok so I'm stranded at my parents house 6 miles from home. I have to cross a bridge to get home which is closed. There is a huge storm with 70mph winds and not safe to drive, especially not with a baby! I have no idea what to do about the bunnies! They are all safe from the storm but if...
  2. SisterMoonbeam

Bit of advice after losing a bonded rabbit

Hi all, it's been a long time since I posted here so hello again to the oldies and nice to meet those I haven't yet. Those of you who have seen my post in RB will know I lost my lovely Angel on Saturday :(. She is the first bun I have lost since having them as an adult. Up until Saturday I had...
  3. SisterMoonbeam

Angel - ca. December 2008 - 4th January 2014

I have been a member of this forum for a long time but not posted in a while, but needed to write my first post in here. Some of you may remember me some may not but here goes: Today I lost my beautiful Angel. I rescued her in December 2009 from Hetty (*Spider* - not sure if she uses the forum...
  4. SisterMoonbeam

Fostering...!

HI all! Sorry I have not been around for a while. Just to let you know I am now fostering!! Our first foster bunny arrives today. We have made a pen for him in our back room for the time being. I can't wait to meet him :love:
  5. SisterMoonbeam

Frankie is really sick :-( U/D.. still not right!

Sat in emergency vet waiting room for what feels like forever!!! He's not eating and is just lay down closing his eyes!! I felt his tummy and checked his bum, both normal! I have no Idea what could be wrong with him!! Can he please have some vibes? I am beside myself right now :-(
  6. SisterMoonbeam

Happy Birthday Max!!

She is 12 today :love::love: (and looks pretty good for it I think :D) Unclipped
  7. SisterMoonbeam

Wedding and Honeymoon *Pic Heavy*

Professional wedding photos aren't ready yet but thought I would share some of the candid snaps of the day (and some of honeymoon)! When people say it is the best day of your life they are right, it was amazing, was on cloud 9 all day!! :love::love: Honeymoon in Mauritius
  8. SisterMoonbeam

Reacting to heat

9. SisterMoonbeam

Angel <3

10. SisterMoonbeam

Pictures and Videos of My Lot!

Not posted pics/vids in a while so thought I would share a couple :love: Fidget and Frankie Sleepy Frankie Frankie and Lee Angel Exploring Cheeky Fidget Dinner Time!!!
  11. SisterMoonbeam

Dogs and Rabbits

Well, after much deliberation.... the OH and I have decided that a dog may be on the cards in the not too distant future :D Now.... the main concern is, obviously, the bunnies. My other dogs (live at my parents) are terriers and were always kept WELL clear of the bunnies when I lived at home as...
  12. SisterMoonbeam

Weight Loss

My lot went in for their first lot of jabs for the year today! They were so well behaved... :D But...... their weights were much more than I thought they would be! Angel is fine at 1.4 kg but Fidget is 1.8 and Frankie 2.4 :shock::shock: I knew F&F had gotten a little chunky and reduced their...
  13. SisterMoonbeam

Can a neutered doe have a phantom pregnancy??

Not sure if it is spring fever in the air but Angel is acting so bizarely at the moment. Before just two weeks ago there was NO way Angel would go anywhere near under the bed (seemed to scare her for some reason). But last week she decided to go under there and seems to be making some sort of a...
  14. SisterMoonbeam

Nom Nom! Treat Time!

15. SisterMoonbeam

Playful Angel

Angel chucking her balls about.... ...she seems to have something against the green ball! ETA: Sorry it's sideways :?
  16. SisterMoonbeam

Me and My Girlie

Angel :)
  17. SisterMoonbeam

Help deciphering a bunny behaviour

Okay.... dinner time with Fidget and Frankie has always been a bit mental. Frankie will normally chase fidget around to assert his dominance.. i figured this was a pretty normal behaviour for when food was about. However, i have noticed something curious of the last couple of weeks... Fidget...
  18. SisterMoonbeam

Catching Up! (Pic Heavy)

I have been sooo busy with work and moving house the last 6-12 months so I have barely been on here at all! It's lovely to see all the pics of the bunnies I had come to know well and know they are all doing well! Sooo, thought I'd share some pics of my three lovelies from the last few months...
  19. SisterMoonbeam

Free Ranging Help

I need some advice regarding Angel. She is living as a housebunny and has free range of our bedroom and the whole house at weekends. The only issue is, she is extremely reluctant to actually leave her cage, which is always open. She is a very nervous bunny anyway but I just can't seem to get...
  20. SisterMoonbeam

Humbug!

Well, Angel clearly isn't a fan of Christmas as she just chewed completely through the christmas tree lights :roll:! I guess it isn't the first time somebun has done this though :lol:
Back