• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. SisterMoonbeam

Storm! Advice urgently needed....

Hi all! Ok so I'm stranded at my parents house 6 miles from home. I have to cross a bridge to get home which is closed. There is a huge storm with 70mph winds and not safe to drive, especially not with a baby! I have no idea what to do about the bunnies! They are all safe from the storm but if...
  2. SisterMoonbeam

Bit of advice after losing a bonded rabbit

Hi all, it's been a long time since I posted here so hello again to the oldies and nice to meet those I haven't yet. Those of you who have seen my post in RB will know I lost my lovely Angel on Saturday :(. She is the first bun I have lost since having them as an adult. Up until Saturday I had...
  3. SisterMoonbeam

My God, Just Read Something Awful Re Rabbits and Euthanasia *OBVIOUSLY DISTRESSING*

Wow. If people aren't even prepared to pay the small amount to send a pet off peacefully then I can't imagine the neglect whilst actually alive :-( Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
  4. SisterMoonbeam

Angel - ca. December 2008 - 4th January 2014

Thankyou Just had to add this one of Angel on my baby bump :love:
  5. SisterMoonbeam

Angel - ca. December 2008 - 4th January 2014

I have been a member of this forum for a long time but not posted in a while, but needed to write my first post in here. Some of you may remember me some may not but here goes: Today I lost my beautiful Angel. I rescued her in December 2009 from Hetty (*Spider* - not sure if she uses the forum...
  6. SisterMoonbeam

Fostering...!

HI all! Sorry I have not been around for a while. Just to let you know I am now fostering!! Our first foster bunny arrives today. We have made a pen for him in our back room for the time being. I can't wait to meet him :love:
  7. SisterMoonbeam

Where did you get your bun's from?

Fidget from a backyard breeder :oops: Frankie from a reputable breeder (not much better, I know) Angel from Starlights (she is mummy to the babies *Spider* was fostering)
  8. SisterMoonbeam

Whats Your Bunnys name, upd, Pg 1...

Fidget Frankie Angel
  9. SisterMoonbeam

Its terribly hard ....

:love::love::love:
  10. SisterMoonbeam

Dad

So sorry for your losses :cry: I don't know what I'd do without my Dad. Thinking of you all today xxx
  11. SisterMoonbeam

Do your indoor buns' make your house smell?

My rabbit room smells of 'Rabbit' that's the only way I can describe it. It's not a bad smell though!
  12. SisterMoonbeam

Morse U/D 21st June Post 173

Yay!!! Glad he is feeling better :D
  13. SisterMoonbeam

Single Bunny Club

Angel is a single bunny :wave: I tried and failed at bonding a trio so she now has full run of our bedroom (and pretty much rules the roost over hubby and me :lol:)
  14. SisterMoonbeam

Sir Victor Velveteen ~ 11th June 2012

So sorry you lost him :cry: Sleep tight Victor xxxx
  15. SisterMoonbeam

Hay Monster- June 2010- 13th June 2012. Video post 48

I was in tears reading that. Lovely tribute, he was lucky to have both his wonderful families! Sleep tight Hay Monster xxxx
  16. SisterMoonbeam

Frankie is really sick :-( U/D.. still not right!

Frankie is feeling much better now and would like to thank RU for the vibes :D
  17. SisterMoonbeam

Okay so he has still not touched his pellets but is eating carpet and skirting board (well chewing) *facepalm*
  18. SisterMoonbeam

Well he has seen our normal vet and she gave him more metacam and some more critical care. She listened to his tummy and said she heart healthy gut sounds and checked his teeth and said they were fine He is eating hay and bits of veggies and a few treats and pooping but my main concern is that...
  19. SisterMoonbeam

He's still not eating his pellets, and still not completely himself.... should I be worried? He is going in to our normal vets for a follow up at 5.45pm.....
  20. SisterMoonbeam

Hubby is still syreinge feeding as he is still not touching his pellets but he is eating everything else and drinking and lots of poops coming out so that's a good sign!
Back