• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. nikitanain

Rabbit is Hungry all day!

Thanks GrahamL Leigh - It is cute that bunnies ask for food.. Benny stands with his front legs in the air when he wants food and only comes back to a normal position when I give him food.. Schuette - Benny is 4 or 5 months old.. The person I got Benny from dint know Benny's age but everyone...
  2. nikitanain

I was told that alfalfa hay is good for young bunnies, hence I got some.. If you feel that timothy hay and regular hay from the cow shed is better then I shall switch.. Benny is not thin as such, but he is not overweight either.. He is small and weighs 475 grams.. Since he is a cross breed I...
  3. nikitanain

Thank you everyone for replying.. This is what I said This is his weekly diet and not his daily diet.. Every week he gets a total of 2 large cups of rabbit pellets, veggies thrice a week and two types of hay... I should have mentioned the "weekly" word.. :oops: He doesnt like pellets a lot...
  4. nikitanain

When Benny first began to ask for food, I was happy that he has a good appetite, but now am a lil concerned since Benny has unlimited access to 2 types of hay but he still asks for food all the time.. He runs behind me with full speed when am giving food to my other pets and at times he tumbles...
  5. nikitanain

Dog Crate for 2 New zealand rabbits

I am sorry I missed your post.. Thank you for the kind words.. I try to do the best thing for my pets.. I agree with you that the members here are very helpful :)
  6. nikitanain

Hello Hamertron

Awww, he is adorable! :love:
  7. nikitanain

Benny my silly lil clown

Thanks! I am really glad to know he is happy, I love Benny a lil too much :)
  8. nikitanain

Benny my silly lil clown

9. nikitanain

Benny my silly lil clown

Thanks VickiP and Gemmapookie.. I am glad to know that Benny is happy, I am always worried about him.. Benny was sleeping when I took the pic, he had finished roaming about the house, I leave him open for most of the day, as mentioned in other threads, he is in a 3x2x2 feet hutch but he only...
  10. nikitanain

Benny my silly lil clown

Benny gave me a scare a few days ago. He was lying down on his side and I thought that he is not well.. I woke him up and he jumped back to his normal self.. Since then he sleeps the same way, when no one is around.. I asked a few people and read on some forums that rabbits lie down this way...
  11. nikitanain

Introducing the new bunny in our household.....

Awww she is adorable! Congrats on getting her :)
  12. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

I picked up this bed for Benny a few days ago but looks like I wont be giving it to him.. :( I will be making 2 - 3 hammocks so that when one hammock is for wash, Benny will have another one to laze around in.. Since the temperature has reduced from 32 degrees to 28 degrees Benny doesnt come...
  13. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

I wish I knew this before I ordered a dozen toys for Benny.. :oops: I shall keep an eye on him and I shall remove the newspapers if he tries to eat them.. We do get cardboard boxes here as well but since my 3 hamsters + 1 rat love tearing up boxes, we go through them really fast.. Guess I will...
  14. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

Thank you everyone :) I was a little cross with Benny for rejecting the toys that I got from him but I dint stay angry for too long cause he is such a darling.. Benny has started ripping newspapers, I am just worried that he should not ingest the newspapers due to the ink.. From what I know the...
  15. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

Thank you everyone for the kind words.. Benny has grown in the last few weeks but not much.. I have not weighed him but I will do so in a day or two.. Benny was bigger than Milo hence its possible that Benny's immune system had already developed hence he dint fall ill too .. (knock on wood) I...
  16. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

Thanks.. I am sorry I could not give an update earlier, I was out of town.. Benny is doing fine, he has a new hammock that he loves but he poops and pees in the hammock hence I have to wash the hammock once every 2 days.. Benny is still not interested in toys hence I have stopped giving him...
  17. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

18. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

Thank you weedug and Hugo's There.. Benny is really lonely and I am spending time with him.. His nose is not runny any more but he begs for food even when there is a lot of hay in his cage.. I am going to get some more packets of pellets today so that he can be happy. I stopped giving him...
  19. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

I dont want to abandon them at this point.. Quick update - Benny is doing fine, he is eating ok and acting normal but I havnt been well hence I am not a 100% sure on how he is doing.. I check up on him only twice a day since I dont have the energy, I am down with food poisoning..
  20. nikitanain

Temporary Hutch - PICS

Thank you for the kind words everyone.. I decided to keep them all till I am alive or they are alive, which ever comes first.. My depression, personal life problems, bi polar and turetes dont help this situation much.. Benny is doing fine today, I nebulized him once, I got up an hour ago, I...
Back