• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. melw

Lola is on the naughty chair!

Aww, what a cutie, my two ripped up my stairs carpet that had only been down for 2 weeks :shock: :lol:
  2. melw

Meet Katie and Angel (sorry they are big :0~)

:D Thankyou :wave:
  3. melw

Floss thinks she's a meercat!

She is lovely :love:
  4. melw

:lol: She is the naughtier of the two, if there is any mischief to be done then she is the culprit :roll: Katie is more chilled out and takes no notice of anything :lol:
  5. melw

:lol: Thankyou :D Katie is named after Katie Price and Angel is called Angel cos we had her just before Christmas (she is def not an angel though :no: :lol:)
  6. melw

Baby Bunnies

Aww, they are beautiful :love:
  7. melw

Thankyou, they are my babies :love: they have their hutch and run in the garden, but love a mooch round the house when I let them out :roll: :lol: :D
  8. melw

Katie Angel Sorry they are big pics, I dont know how to make them smaller :oops: :)
  9. melw

Rabbits in the Garden

:lol: You could hire them out to do peoples lawns lol ;)
  10. melw

Rabbits in the Garden

I love it, they are so free and happy :D
  11. melw

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Mel Area you live = Walsall, West Midlands Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my name and I use it on forums! Names of your rabbits = Katie and Angel Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work on the checkouts at Morrisons One thing you didn't know about me = I am a...
  12. melw

Rabbits in the Garden

Thanks for your advice, Im glad I can still let them out, I wil just monitor their eating :) I had rabbits when I was a kid, but these are my first babies since I got my own house :) so I feel like a novice :oops: :bunny:
  13. melw

Hi, newbie here

Hi :wave: thanks for being so welcoming :love: :lol: Steph - I used to live in Birmingham, not far from Solihull, you any where near the ice rink?
  14. melw

Hi, newbie here

Thanks :D This place seems really nice and friendly, its nice being able to chat about bunnies :love:
  15. melw

Rabbits in the Garden

Hi all, I let my 2 rabbits (Katie and Angel) have the run of the garden once or twice a week and its lovely to see them being free but they seem to eat a lot of grass, does anyone know if they can eat too much? They have a large hutch and run underneath, but I love seeing them running around the...
  16. melw

Hi, newbie here

Hi :wave: my name is Mel, I came across this forum whilst just searching about rabbits! I have 2 rabbits called Katie and Angel. I hope I can get some good advice from you all :D I am 33, from Walsall, and married with 2 kids :)
Back