• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. fiona3

Long term bond broken down

Hi everyone I was hoping you guys could give me some advice about my two rabbits. Hazel is 8 and Stanley is 11 and they have been living happily together for nearly 4 years with no problems. They were both very bonded and friendly with each other. It was an instant friendship when they met with...
  2. fiona3

Older bunny boy needed and wanted in Scotland.

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on the forum for a long time although i always check out whats going on. I lost my beautiful boy Nutmeg at the beginning of the year after a long battle with his dental disease. Despite his terrible mouth and constant problems he lived to be 5 years old but...
  3. fiona3

Goodnight my little Nutmeg. July 2007-January 2013.

Wee nutmeg came to me 5 years ago a stunning little brown lop with the sweetest of natures. He lived trouble free winning hearts with his big brown eyes until he was 1 year old. A vets visit told us he had severe dental problems. His teeth were overgrown some were loose. He began having dentals...
  4. fiona3

Goodnight little Rook

I was driving behind a 4x4 today on a golf course lane. The 4x4 hit a little rook and drove on. I stopped my car and picked him up but sadly he died in my hands. Quiet upset me seeing his life leave him. Sleep tight wee bird, sorry i couldnt help you.
  5. fiona3

Nutmeg and Hazel having some fun in the garden.(Destroying my fruit bushes!)

Nutmeg had a tooth out 2 weeks ago but as you can see he is fully recovered and loving his new "box" and playing with his BIG wifey bun in the garden. Nutmeg in his box-Peek... His wifey Hazel making short work of my fruit bushes. Luckily she leaves the fruit alone as you can see from the...
  6. fiona3

Nutmeg had a tooth out today!

Nutmeg is a dental bunny with shocking teeth! He was booked in today to have one of his most troublesome teeth removed.. Mr Lawrie my vet was going to remove it from the outside of his mouth through his face:cry: This tiny tooth grows into Nutmegs cheek and is one of the main reasons he has...
  7. fiona3

Is this the biggest bunnie tongue ever?

Nutmeg will do anything for a raisin! Sorry they are a bit blurred, it was getting dark and i had it on fast shutter speed to catch that tongue! :lol: MMM Raisins, lost a tooth last week and this is perfect to eat! lipsmacking good! Yes thats it..boy i can nearly reach my mums face with...
  8. fiona3

Nutmeg my little hero. Pics of post surgery.

I just thought i would let you all know about my wee Nutmeg. He is a wee dwarf lop and a dental bunny who has dentals every month. He is an amazing wee fellow with a will of Iron. He lets me give him his meds without any fuss at all. All the staff at my vets know him and he is a little...
  9. fiona3

Giant rabbit boy

I bought this stuffed toy on Saturday complete with shoes and dungarees. He is sitting on a chest of drawers in my bedroom but my husband says it gives him the creeps. He thinks it is a rabbit version of chucky! Its his legs and feet and how tall he is. He thinks he looks like a rabbit boy...
  10. fiona3

More photos of Hazel and Nutmeg in the snow!Pic heavy!

Cant resist posting more pics of my two in the snow yesterday! There is no way i will dig through that! (Yes that is another hutch in the background!) EMPTY! I assure you! Nutmeg- " MMM i think i will go back in- its a bit too frosty for me! that blanket looks too good" Hazel- "Does my...
  11. fiona3

Nutmeg and Hazel out in the snow. Pics. Very happy bunnies.

My rabbits Nutmeg and Hazel have been stuck in their hutch for a week now as we have 4ft of snow and they would disappear in the run! I let them out today on the little path i had dug around the house. Could hardly get them back in! even though it was -10 degrees this afternoon. Lovely to see...
  12. fiona3

5ft rabbit hutch

Hi All I know this isnt in the right place, but i dont seem to be able to post it in the "for sale- items wanted" bit. Probably because im not selling anything!:D Anyway, i have a 5ft hutch sitting in my garden, in perfect condition, used for one weekend! Its a pets at home job, so not the...
  13. fiona3

Baby Barn Owls! Photos.

I thought i would share some photos of what i was up to yesterday! I was out with a ringer at various sites where we had put up Barn owl nest boxes for a project at work. It has been a bad winter for these little critters with snow cover for months so no voles to eat!:cry: But the good news is...
  14. fiona3

Hazel is bullying Nutmeg after dental

Nutmeg is a dental bunny and has been with Hazel for nearly a year and a half. They are bonded and for 4 weeks of the month are best pals. Loved up. No problems at all. Licking, grooming, playing etc. Nutmeg has dentals every 5 weeks or so. Just recently Hazel (female) has started to become...
  15. fiona3

Hutch makeover for summer! Pics!

Ive gone on a mad painting spree in my garden, fences - the garden furniture and then i decided to give the buns hutch a lick of paint while they have been out enjoying the sunshine this week. :D It was just stained before sort of yellow colour but now its properly sealed and painted eggshell...
  16. fiona3

Nutmeg and Hazel enjoying their turret room.

Posting these pics for no other reason but they are cute. Nutmeg and Hazel were out all day in their run enjoying the spring sunshine, come 5pm they were standing on their back legs wondering where their dinner was. Straight up to the bedroom turret of their hutch. Its really cosy up there...
  17. fiona3

Nutmeg and Hazel in their snowy run! Pics!

Its been really snowy here and the buns havent been out much but I finally managed to clear some of the snow around the edges of their run and put them out in the deep snow on Monday. They loved it! Digging and binkeying everwhere. They were a bit perplexed by it all at 1st but went back into...
  18. fiona3

Unrequited love! Nutmeg and Bramble the cat. Xmas video

Yes ok! I had way too much time on my hands last xmas and made a video. No one else will watch it because its RABBITS! I know you lot will appreciate it. :lol: I hope its ok to post this link on Vimeo? Photobucket wont let me download it because of the music. The music is VITAL to the :love...
  19. fiona3

Little dumped layby rabbit update. Pics!

I posted a thread here last week about a wee rabbit i found in a layby.I called her Denovan after the road i found her in. That has been shortened to Denny! Just wanted to let you all know she is doing really well now. She is eating hay and has found her dish with food! She has poor eyesight...
  20. fiona3

Found little white rabbit in layby this morning.

I was out at work today driving along a country road near a quarry and i spotted a little lop white rabbit sitting at a layby in amongst the shrubs. I stopped the car and spoke quietly to it hoping it wouldnt run off. It didnt and it didnt seem to hear me either. When my feet crunched on the...
Back