• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Please Help, Blood everywhere

Finally managed to get a look... he's managed to break his tooth off, but I can't seem to find the other bit in the run... its still bleeding but it has slowed down and isnt gushing from anywhere. I have got an appointment with the nurse as the vet isnt in today.
  2. R

Please Help, Blood everywhere

My bunny, Ronnie, has overgrown teeth and has them cut by the vet avery 4 weeks... He hasn't had them done for a while as I was checking them and they wern't long enough to have cut... Today, he was in his run outside and before I put him in I checked his teeth, they were quite long so I am...
  3. R

Overgrown Teeth

My bunny, Ronnie, has overgrown teeth and has them cut by the vet avery 4 weeks... He hasn't had them done for a while as I was checking them and they wern't long enough to have cut... Today, he was in his run outside and before I put him in I checked his teeth, they were quite long so I am...
Back