• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Lissa Lou

Re-introducing after Spey and Castration

I have been told by the vet Munchkin and Boo are ok to go back in together now. They have been in cages next to each other for a few months untill they were ok to have their op's. These have now been done and the ok given to put the m back together. Last night we put Munchkin back in with Boo...
  2. Lissa Lou

How long after spey?

How long after a spey should you leave bun on her own before you but her back with husbun?
  3. Lissa Lou

Boo's had her spey u/d she is home and eating

Boo girl has had her spey today, Andy has heard from the vet, she is ok but still groggy, just waiting for him to phone back between 3 & 4 to check she is ok. I will get him to ask the vet how long it should be before she can go back in with Munchkin, what would you guys suggest about that??
  4. Lissa Lou

can I ask a question??

What do you mean when yousay rabbits purr??:oops::oops:
  5. Lissa Lou

Can Munchkin have vibes please

as Munchkin is now a big growd up boy (6 months) he is going in to have his bits done today. Please can you send any spare vibes his way :wave:
  6. Lissa Lou

What is the best way to litter train?

Sorry if this question has been askes a thousand times before. What is the best way to litter train my 2? Htey are seperate at the moment untill he is done. then after 6 weeks I will put them back together. THey both have corner trays in their cages but go everywhere except in the tray. Any...
  7. Lissa Lou

Mucus advice please Update

Hi, I went to feed Boo today and she hase a mucus type muck on her heat bag, it looks like bile/sick. I thought I had read that rabbits can't be sick? I took her to the vets on Sunday as she was squeaking when I storked down her body towards her tail, the vet gave her a jab and said she was...
  8. Lissa Lou

I think it is so sad

That there can be such mean things said on here to people that are just trying to help bunnies. Surely time would be better spent helping bunnies rather than sniping at eachother and sending acusations flying aroung left right and centre:?
  9. Lissa Lou

Vibes please U/D 24/10/08

If anyone has any spare vibes, please can you send them to my Munchkin. He has not been eating properly for a while, all his blood tests came back ok. So he is in the vets today to have his teefs examined under general anasthetic, I am soo worried, my poor baby :cry:
  10. Lissa Lou

Can you get a DIabetic Bun?

I am really sorry if this is a stupid question, but one of my buns is always drikning and weeing. I know if he was humin I would suspect Diabetes but as I am a new bunny mummy don't know if this is a condition that can be found in buns? :oops:
  11. Lissa Lou

strange bunny noises

Hi, my munchkin is making funny noises tonight, they are sort of snuffely noises that sound like ngh ngh ngh. Would this be a normal noise. I had just given him some basil when he was making them. Should I be worried? ( sorry for the spelling of the noise he is making, it's the only wat I...
  12. Lissa Lou

Weepy/runny eyes

Last night while cuddling munchkin I noticed one of his eyes was running. It seems ok this morning. He had his Mixy jab 2 weeks ago and is due for his VDH tomorrow. I am going to mention this to the vet. He also seems to drink alot of water. As everyone is more experienced with bunnies than...
  13. Lissa Lou

Does anyone elses bunny do this?

Munchkin insists on sitting in his litter tray and using it as a bed not as a toilet :oops: Any ideas on how I can change this, sorry I'm still a new bunny mummy.
  14. Lissa Lou

Mixy Jabs

Hi Munchkin and Boo are going for their jabs tonight, is there anything particular you all do once buns have been to vets? I will ask the vet if I should do anything special. i just wondered what you all do?
  15. Lissa Lou

I can't seem to shrink my pics

Hi sorry to be a pain I am trying to use this as my signature but cant shrink it enough Any ideas on how I can do it??
  16. Lissa Lou

Russell Rabbit

Does anyone feed their bunnies on this? My sister-in-law says her Pancakes loves it.
  17. Lissa Lou

This may seem like a really sill question but.....

what is a Binky? I only picked my bunnies up yesterday and was wondering if anyone could tell me what one is??
  18. Lissa Lou

Munchkin and Boo U/D pics yay!!

Hi everyone:wave: I picked up Munchkin and Boo last night:love:. I did manage to take some photos of them but was not able to upload them last night :( I will try again when I get in tonight. They were all snuggled up together with Eyeore and seem very happy.
  19. Lissa Lou

Snoopy

:cry::cry: My baby bunny Snoopy that I was going to get sadly died last nigh :( At lest he will be happy in bunny heaven, I am still looking forward to getting Peanut snoopy's sibling :)
  20. Lissa Lou

I'm going to be a first time bunny mummy!!!

:D I am really excited about getting my first baby lionhead bunnies :love: I hope to get them in about 4 weeks time and as I am a frist time bunny mummy any helpfull advice will be greatly appreciated :):)
Back