• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

silly question but can rabbits

drink milk:? i was reading in a rabbit book rabbits love to have milk is this true:? the book is from amarica:?
  2. A

A beautifull baby fish now 2

:cry: i know not many love fish but this baby was lovely i went to check on you only to find you gone:( swim free with your many siblings and mum and dad:cry: i will do my best for your 2 fishy siblings:(
  3. A

hutch clean out today some pics of my younger girl piggies and buns =-]

well spent ages cleaning out hutches and was taking pictures of the animals at the same time my younger girls and snowball and hope:wave::D:) hope you like them xxxx my piggies:love: Snowball and Hope:love:
  4. A

Happy Birthday Buscit!!!!!!!!

my first bunny Buscit is 6 years old today:love: WE LOVE YOU BUSCIT!!!! from wife angle daughter snowball grandaughter hope minnie and disney and all of us and ME!!!!!!:love::love::love: you and angle today:love: happy birthday buscit baby lets hope we get another 6 years together! so many...
  5. A

Angle =-[ UD

vets tomrow for my madam:( hopefully some awnsers as well:D
  6. A

who did this!?!!?

who could have done this Angle or Buscit:shock: the crime is simple attacking a defencless earphone:shock:but who did it????:?:lol::p and left there master with no music:cry:
  7. A

Vibes needed please

for my big madam Angle :cry: thank you
  8. A

suicide

(not my name my friends guinea:roll:) rilly sorry you died andi said you lost use of your musels i found out you passed about 4.am on 20th :cry: truffle has lost a mum and now a sister in 2 days R.I.P beautifull piggy run free with your mum and dad now:cry:
  9. A

Talk about getting cheated!!!

we found a farm near us wich sells hay :love: we usha;y get our hay form pampered pets but foudn ti runs out to quick anyway i dident know how big it was dad said it was bigger than what we ushaly get anyway mum brought some today and :shock: its cheaper and bigger!!!:p (not going to be getting...
  10. A

Vampire

Vampire, you have gone far to soon after your husbund Grim only 1 month and 4 days ago grim passed and today my friend andi found you very ill sadly after a few hours of fight you passed andi did say you sufferd heat stroke a while ago but where much better im very sorry your gone Truffle has...
  11. A

Sparky

R.I.P beautifull boy you were lovely its very unfair that you have gone in such a way R.I.P:cry:
  12. A

happy b day hope!!!!!

sorry it was your birthday on the 12 :oops: but i forgot to say anything on here :oops: but happy 1 birthday for a few days ago hope ! i cant get any pictures of my beautifull girl as dad has misplaced the file with all the pictures in :shock: but happy b day hope i love you lots!!! 1 year...
  13. A

Grim

Grim im so sorry you have passed i remember when you wer eborn with your bother boo and sister petal :love: you and petal looke dlike twins and were very close you were a lvoely pig and went to live with andi and she is a bit odd but she loved you to pices :love: sadly you passed away ont he 15...
  14. A

a sad death but street spirt!

sadly yesterday a my neghbiours meghbiour a nice man in his 50s with 2 young grandchildren died of a massive hart attack:cry: there was ambulences and even police :shock: anyway today we were told by our neghbiour he had died and we told our neghbiour she told hers ect any way now were going...
  15. A

Minnie!!!!!

i spent a while cleaning out today and left 1 black bag in the shed but on top of one of the hutches anyway they have shed runs alot now wich they enjoy i left them for a little bit and was looking forward to putting that bag out sweeping the floor feeding them and comming in minnie had got up...
  16. A

New Rabiit Run (not great)

the roof is comming lol but the main run is done we are planning to add to it over time we have been putting sheets and devets over it in the mean time but here it is a few days ago (the pics were easyer to take without any cover on)
  17. A

My buns

here they are!!! :love: i have changed the shed abit now got rid of some hutches moved in others sorry i know there not the best pics :oops:
  18. A

Ray

im very shocked about this but sadly felishas son ray passed on on the second of october 2008 in his sleep from causes unknown he was a lovely piggy so inquizative and he loved his mum very much he lived with my friend after he left me and he was much loved there living with the boys and on his...
  19. A

my oldest fish sad update

he was born here witha deformed back and has always been my fav fish she is dying at the moment she keeps falling down and cant keep her balance :cry: she is 2 :( another one of my fish is suddenly not swimming properly and just saw a newborn baby fly past :shock::(:shock:
  20. A

my bunny girls =-]

well snowball hope and minnie are out together haveing fun and they seem so bonded together there grooming each other already!!! :love: minnie hope :love: i love this pic lol hope looks so funny :lol::love::p looking a bit posh :lol:
Back