• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

So ....We now have a house rabbit!

After attempting to bond Frank with Chloe and then with the lionheads without success I was ready take him back to the rescue.OH then came out with why don't we get rid of the bed in the spare room and he can live in there!! I was completely gobsmacked and not actually up for that but we have...
  2. W

over grooming/ fur chewing

I've just noticed that evie has removed fudges mane and started on franks too. She never did it to Albert but he was a Rex so harder to groom. Is this common I've not come across it before?
  3. W

Time to give up?

The bond between my lionheads was going well they had been together since sat morning with no major issues. Frank was a bit humpy but no major fall outs. It seems last night evie got fed up of the humping as there was a lot of Frank fur all over the shed this morning, no injuries though. Do I...
  4. W

wish me luck - pics added

I have just started bonding evie and fudge with Frank. There have been scuffles and it looks bad because being lion heads a lot of fur has come out. Quite frankly I'm so determined this is going to work that if they have to stay in a two foot square pen for a year so be it!!
  5. W

Introducing Frank

Well he was called Mustard but we changed him to Frank. He has settled in fairly well, I feel a bit sorry for him as he was a single house rabbit until he was 5, he then spent two months in recsue where he had treatment for an eye ulcer and a dental. He then came to me and met his first ever...
  6. W

Would I be rushing it?

So new boy arrived yesterday all is going well, no biting or fur pulling a bit of humping from him but Chloe is pretty much ignoring it. They have been together 24 hours now and are really bored. Would I be rushing it putting them in a neutralised shed?
  7. W

Home offered to neutered boy aged 6+ FOUND

As title, I am tentatively looking for a new friend for Chloe. Ideally a placid small or medium sized boy aged over 6 who must be neutered Chloe has bonded well with every boy she has ever met but the one time she was introduced to a girl it didn't go so well so I think a boy is the best plan...
  8. W

what to do now?

My beautiful Bella bun was pts tonight and I now have her sister Chloe on her own and fudge and evie together as a pair ideally I would try to bond them as a trio but I tried a quad earlier this year and after a week of things going well Chloe tore chunks out of evie and I separated them my...
  9. W

Bella my beautiful girl has gone

:( she was so very very pretty, my first bun as an adult
  10. W

Available Rescue: Two Belgian Hares available for rehome

Posted on behalf of Tulsi Autumn is around two and a half and her son, Sunshine is around one. She is spayed he is castrated. They get on really well together. They need plenty of space, ideally a shed and run. Hutch and run would not be enough. Sunshine Autumn Sunshine and Autumn...
  11. W

Available Rescue: Jasper 1 yr old male Manchester

Jasper is a neutered 1 yr old male rabbit who has come to the rescue after being abandoned at a local shop, he has been castrated and is extremely friendly, he has been living as a house rabbit according to the note left with him, he seems very chilled and loves people and children enquiries...
  12. W

Available Rescue: Itchy and Scratchy mother and daughter Manchester

These two are mum and daughter who are looking for a new home, mum is now 1 yr old and scratchy is 10 weeks these 2 are friendly but do like to do their own thing, these are mini lionhead lops so will need occasional grooming, enquiries to www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info
  13. W

Available Rescue: Piny Perky Bubble and Squeak baby rews Manchester

These 4 are 2 sisters and 2 brothers who were left at the rescue one night, these 4 look as thought they are going to be a medium sized lop the note did say they were 11 weeks old, these seem to have been really well handled Enquiries to www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info
  14. W

Available Individual: 4yr old neutered male warwickshire

Posted on behalf of BeeBee It is with a completely broken heart I am even having to message you and I am putting out the feelers to see if anyone would be able to help me. I am the proud mummy of my little mini lop Bee, however, my husband is in the army and being posted which means we are...
  15. W

Well it looks like I have two pairs

Evie and Fudge seem very loved up Whereas Bella and Chloe have more of a sisters relationship It's a shame because we have painted, repointed and edged their area ready for a group it was looking pretty good
  16. W

help what to do now? *wounds pics*

The bonding of my four had been going really well. They had been back in the shed a week and started having free range time all with no problems This morning I have got up and evie and Chloe have had a huge fall out. Evie has some big gashes on her side that look awful and is off to the vets in...
  17. W

A few from today

The rabbits had some free range time. Bella was supervised by the cats Evie found it all tiring so Fudge came to look after her And later on I went to see Indy and my pony grooming was cleaned up by a helper
  18. W

Moral support please

I think I have been spoilt in the past bonding and had very easy bonds. My four were put together at about 10.30am and in the past I have had flopping and mutaual grooming by now. With these guys I have three sat in one corner with Evie in the other and every now and then she will go up to...
  19. W

Wish me luck tomorrow is a big day bonding wise

I haven't done any bonding for about 4 years so will have wine and cake on standby to get me through! I'm going to attempt to introduce evie to the other three. I am hoping now they are all middle aged bunnies they will be well behaved and sensible but I'm not convinced
Back