• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

4 Rabbits and a Puppy

Gorgeous to see ☺
  2. W

My Oldies

Eek lovely pic
  3. W

Rainbow Rabbits are Shutting its Doors

Echo everything that has been said the two of you have done and do an amazing job
  4. W

Am I right? or is this a PMS fit? O.o (bunnybox, public humiliation and rudeness)

Hugs to you, it was a mean thing to do. In her defence there was a bunny box a few months ago that got some really bad publicity so you may have been talking about different companies
  5. W

Available Rescue: 'Boring' Black Bunnies!

They are gorgeous stunning ears
  6. W

tameside rabbit and guinea pig rescue

Sorry to hear this Elaine
  7. W

Rabbits and Cats.

Depending on your set up it could work fine. My cats are mostly wary of my rabbits although the girls do headbutts with Frank. I have an indoor and three outdoors and no issues,it's worth a try
  8. W

Attempts to access my account

Well this seems to be bringing a lot of people back! Raspberry we don't delete accounts sorry
  9. W

How often do you clean the litter tray?

All mine are done every other day normally but everyday at the moment with it being hot and more flies around
  10. W

So ....We now have a house rabbit!

He has had head rubs with two of the cats and already and best of all he is already litter trained and doesn't chew
  11. W

So ....We now have a house rabbit!

After attempting to bond Frank with Chloe and then with the lionheads without success I was ready take him back to the rescue.OH then came out with why don't we get rid of the bed in the spare room and he can live in there!! I was completely gobsmacked and not actually up for that but we have...
  12. W

Thumpy is gone

So sorry
  13. W

12 Years Old Today

Wow that's a good age,happy birthday
  14. W

Good Bye little Chloe

Sorry for your loss it sounds like she was a lucky bun to have you
  15. W

Dermot's gone

Ah I'm sorry x
  16. W

Time to give up?

Ok thanks. I will leave them apart overnight and put them together tomorrow night Fri night and the weekend. I feel so mean they have such a small space
  17. W

Time to give up?

Well things were better after the car journey yesterday but there were bits of Frank everywhere this morning. He has a few bald patches and bite marks too. I can't really blame evie though he is VERY humpy! I have split the shed now and separated them. I feel bad though as it's only 6x4 in...
  18. W

tree climbing

Wow that's impressive shame you didn't get a photo
Back