• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. caroline m

Advice on poorly bunnies please

Hi all, My french lops Fifi and Manny are now about 5 months old. They have both been very happy healthy buns untill i took them to the vets for their first Mixi jab on monday. She checked them over and said they wee lovely rabbits in great health apart from Fifi had a tiny bit of a discharge...
  2. caroline m

Are you buns insured?

Hi all, i hope this is in the right place as i am new to this site and to bunnies!! Do you all have your buns insured and if so who with? I have pedigree cats who we do insure and have found to be of huge benifit but not too sure what to do about the buns as their doesnt seem much choice of...
  3. caroline m

Meet my first buns

Hi all, i would firstly like to say a big hello to you all and i would then like to introduce you to my buns Manny ( white one) and Fifi ( fawn one). They are 12 week old French lops who have taken up residence in our newly converted playhouse ( courtesy of ideas i saw on this site!) Caroline...
  4. caroline m

Meet my first buns

Hi all, i would firstly like to say a big hello to you all and i would then like to introduce you to my buns Manny ( white one) and Fifi ( fawn one). They are 12 week old French lops who have taken up residence in our newly converted playhouse ( courtesy of ideas i saw on this site!) Caroline
Back