• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. happysaz133

I need some help rehoming my rabbits

The younger two have a good home to go to. They are being picked up on Tuesday. Still need a home for the 6 year old females.
  2. happysaz133

The two girls were from someone who bought them as a Christmas gift for her daughter. The male is from rescue, but its not a good one and I'd rather he didn't go back there.
  3. happysaz133

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on in ages. Life got in the way. I wish I was here with happier news. It's looking like I'm going to need to rehome my animals. My heart is absolutely broken. There is a genuine reason for doing so and if anyone is interested in the bunnies I'm happy to let you know...
  4. happysaz133

Win a Box of Hungry Bun Treats for Your Bunny

Lewis Lewis by Niseag, on Flickr
  5. happysaz133

Ailsa...she promises she found them like that! Ailsa being greedy by Niseag, on Flickr
  6. happysaz133

Arran, Jura and Islay :) Breakfast time by Niseag, on Flickr
  7. happysaz133

Poppy's gone

I'm so sorry, she was such a pretty bun and at least she had a good life with you, even if it was short. RIP Poppy.
  8. happysaz133

Louie

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I felt like I knew Louie through the forum and I'm going to miss him too :( RIP Louie.
  9. happysaz133

Finlay the Nethie!

It's a Nethie thing! :)
  10. happysaz133

My Moggie Matilda.

She's beautiful, looks so very settled too, like she's always been with you!
  11. happysaz133

Zena - the Border Collie Puppy

Oh she's beautiful! Don't they grow too quickly though :)
  12. happysaz133

Happy Christmas - from mine to yours.

Aww what a gorgeous photo! Definitely a Christmas card next year!
  13. happysaz133

Finlay the Nethie!

Well as you know, I lost Arran a few months ago now. There were no plans to get another bun as I had my two bonded pairs, which was fine. Then I saw this little dude in the adoption centre and well, it had to be done :roll: ;) He is so like Arran its uncanny! He's about 8 months old. His...
  14. happysaz133

Came home with a new baby...

She's adorable!!
  15. happysaz133

Hay places

Hey guys! Haven't been around in ages, sorry! Just wondering which hay suppliers we all use. Hay for pets has put their delivery up to £10 and its just a bit much now. The Hay experts isn't an option either as their delivery is £13. Just looking for some other companies and I'll check if their...
  16. happysaz133

French Lops near Bournmouth

Can anyone help my find some French Lops close to Bournemouth? I know someone who was going to a breeder and I'm hopeful she's maybe changing her mind, and if I can find a pair of French Lops reasonably close, then she might just be persuaded fully. I know bunny runs can be done, but close is...
  17. happysaz133

Arran died

Thank you all. I buried him under the tree in the garden. I feel so guilty, I should have tried to make an appointment sooner, but he really did seem better yesterday morning, he sounded and seemed fine. I'm going to miss the little guy, even if he was a little rat bag! Islay and Jura are...
  18. happysaz133

Arran died

My sweet special little Nethie man left me earlier today :( He'd been having a few breathing troubles, on and off, and was right as rain this morning. He was going to the vet on Thursday but I think that combined with the heat was just too much for him :( He was 6. Arran by Niseag, on Flickr...
  19. happysaz133

Todd the Fox *Warning - not for everyone*

He's an adorable little fox, but this thread makes me sad :( My neighbours many years ago decided to keep a fox cub they found in their garden, and treated him like a dog. Eventually he got turfed out to a dog kennel in the garden because he was acting as a fox should, and they spent no time...
Back