• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MellyRabiit

Suggestions to stop escaping bun

Thanks that's really helpful x
  2. MellyRabiit

Thanks for suggestions. How did you affix to the wall? As didn't really want to screw anything in x
  3. MellyRabiit

Hi all, we are due to get a house bun (my first having owned and still do 6 outdoor buns). Whilst at work we want to give her the run of the kitchen but there is a door to the kitchen and an opening which is 72cm. We need to block the opening to stop her chewing wires whilst not around. She...
  4. MellyRabiit

Any Hay Sellers?

Wow that answered that question didnt it ? LOL Thnaks guys and thank you for the photo - very helpful! x
  5. MellyRabiit

Frozen water.

I agree, I have always used socks. Works better than covers :-)
  6. MellyRabiit

Any Hay Sellers?

Hi All, I havent been on for a little while! So :wave: again. I am looking to purchase some good quality hay, but am sick of the PAH dusty hay. Any recommendations or anyone on the forum sell hay?
  7. MellyRabiit

Bonding tips

That's strange as I posted that she submitted herself and he groomed her ear!!
  8. MellyRabiit

Bonding tips

So I'm bonding for the fourth time (4 different pairs) you would think I would be an expert but no they have all been different lol! I'm bonding my new bun who was done over a month ago and my little boy who has been done for years! She appears the dominent one and we have had some fur pulling...
  9. MellyRabiit

Help! Toothless

That's good to hear. I was concerned about leaves and things as she cant cut them in half :( poor girl!
  10. MellyRabiit

Help! Toothless

Hi all we recently acquired tannika who had only one bottom tooth. Today she lost the second bottom tooth. I'm worried about how she will chew now! Can anyone help/confirm if she will be able to eat ok?
  11. MellyRabiit

Speying shock

Thanks all. Hopefully will encourage people to get their buns done sooner rather than later !
  12. MellyRabiit

Speying shock

Just read that post Jane and looked at the vets notes. That is what she had. Lucky we caught it when we did as only 50% survival rate. Bless her x
  13. MellyRabiit

Speying shock

Shes around 3. Bless her ! So glad we got her spayed as quickly as we did!
  14. MellyRabiit

Speying shock

:shock: Hi All, We booked our little girl in for a spey today, all went well but the vet said she was wobbly for a long time after. We have just collected her and they said we were really lucky to get her speyed when we did, as she had cysts on her ovaries and fluid in her uterus. Has anyone...
  15. MellyRabiit

The newest addition - Tannika - Our special little bun (Pic Heavy)

Thank you :) we love her so much already! She is a real character. Bonding photos will follow in due course :)
  16. MellyRabiit

A Poser ?

Second that lol
  17. MellyRabiit

The newest addition - Tannika - Our special little bun (Pic Heavy)

She's very confident and does not stop eating (good considering potential teeth issues). Little monkey. She is currently racing round the front room :lol:
  18. MellyRabiit

Aggressive rabbit

Sounds like they are hormonal to me. Very normal. Get them both speyed ASAP to stop this, you will also notice a massive difference in their temperament. THey should become a lot friendlier and relaxed. I have a bun due to be speyed and she even grunts at me. You have done the right thing by...
  19. MellyRabiit

A New Addition

awww she sounds like she is going to be very happy. cant wait to see pics. how old is she?
  20. MellyRabiit

Salt appears to be weeing on his leg

Cant help I'm afraid, but hoping someone will come along soon xx Free bump :)
Back