• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. wendle

Bunnymadhouse :)

Look at me now Aunty Angie I dare come and jump in the barrow without Hatter seeing me so I get a bit more :love: But he's always watching somewhere lol
  2. wendle

This is sad also :(

Poor Man trying to do a good deed R.I.P :cry: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2306514/killed-moving-rabbit-William-Kieren-79-killed-trying-rescue-injured-rabbit-highway-Wyoming.html
  3. wendle

FAO Pippinwarren And Spenser

Here is Little Rosetta and Hatter On Their 2nd Day Of Bonding :love::love: :love::love:
  4. wendle

Disappointed At Ryedale Hutches

Deleted because he's removed it Hes had that many complaints :thumb:
  5. wendle

Michellebee

Hatter says Hello Michelle :)x :love::love: Can we see some pics of Muchu Please :love:
  6. wendle

Hatter washing himself x

Bless him he was washing his face as Smudge always did it for him :love: Enjoying his apple stick at least he's started eating and pooing again now took him back to vets this morning for a check up and his tummy is sounding good again :love:
  7. wendle

Smudge 27/02/13

Smudge my little girly you would have been 7yrs old this year , you were playing in the garden with your lovely little husbun of only 10months on Sunday tea time binkying , running, jumping, and chasing each other round , the pic above is the last I took of you on Sunday and I thought you looked...
  8. wendle

UPDATE She's Gone :(

Can I have some get well vibes for my little girly smudge she was admitted to hospital yesterday she wouldn't eat her breakfast or come to the door she's usually the first there and shoves open the door so rang vets straight away took her straight thru she was given 4 injections pain killer ...
  9. wendle

Bunny Pics Today

My eldest bunny who is a BARC bunny she's 7 this year :love: This is another BARC bunny love him Hatter this is Smudges husbun above :love: Both of them having a little kiss :love: The next couple are Violet (grey) and Parsley who after visiting the vets and having to stay in for 5 days had...
  10. wendle

Fallen out

Can this be Mended :cry: My 2 bunnys parsley and violet have been together over 4 yrs now, 3 weeks ago parsley went into stasis and had to be admitted for 5 days they both went in together, when they got him eating n pooing again I went to bring them home and was advised to bring them indoors...
  11. wendle

Parsley on the mend

Parsley is on the mend now eating and pooing :thumb: and I think he's took a liking to being inside :) :love::love:
  12. wendle

Advice Please

My parsley was hospitalised last Saturday morning he was in stasis I had took him straight to the vets Friday morning when he first refused food :thumb: I got meds for him brought them home but set the bedroom up so I could carry on syringe feeding food water etc thru the night, anyway I had to...
  13. wendle

Vibes Please xx Update

Can I have some vibes please for my big fella Parsley he stopped eating yesterday morning took him straight to the vets R gave him Emperid,Zantac,Vit B, metacam , I brought them home and decided to bring them indoors so I could watch over him, I no I can't put them back outside now till it gets...
  14. wendle

Fao fee

Hi fee was just wondering how willow is going on today with her 2 hopefully new husbuns :love::love:
  15. wendle

:( View From Kitchen Now

What a sodding day poor bunnys glad they had a run about yesterday :)
  16. wendle

FOR MichelleBee

I don't no if you have seen these ones :)
  17. wendle

Baby Lion

I just found a baby lion in my wheelbarrow outside :) Same bunny 4yrs ago when I adopted him from BARC :love:
  18. wendle

Vetcare Plus

Does anyone use this food :wave:
  19. wendle

Rainbow Poem

I love this my vet sent one of these to me when my Lily Died in February always makes me cry :cry:
  20. wendle

Fly Free Fella

My gorgeous cockatiel Jarvis you had a good and happy life lovely , you were fine this morning whistling and chatting away , I went to lie down for an hour about half 1 and at 4 o clock you were lying on the bottom of your cage :cry: you had died and I wasn't there I was asleep I'm so sorry...
Back