• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. littlepiggy

Sunshine - back on the mend

Hi there...I thought that you might like to see a photo of sunshine ..now she`s feeling a lot better. Regular bottom baths are the theme at my house ...even roped my boyfriend in..it takesd 2 hours to wash, comb and completely dry her..so our Saturday nights in have meant a shower for 2 with a...
  2. littlepiggy

Flystrike ...a warning ...

Just picked her up and she looks a looks a lot happier - she is interested in us again - yesterday she couldn`t have cared less...have got to wash her twice a day to try and straighten out her fur on her bum..its matted with all the pus. have picked up some rear guard!!...here`s hoping....:wave:
  3. littlepiggy

fly strike my vet said that its the bot fly (commonly known as the blu bottle) that causes fly strike - they also attack sheep, horses and cows. hope this helped..
  4. littlepiggy

sunshine is at the vets :cry: dropped my poorly bunny off this morning..my vet was surprised that she had made it through the night .. we had got her to drink some water and eat a few greens after the painkillers had kicked in. however she didn`t look any better at all this morning and her...
  5. littlepiggy

possible fly strike hi there all...as you can see this is my first message on here ...found this site while doing some reseach having made a trip to the vets today with a poorly bunny. I too thought that our beloved sunshine had been attacked by the flies - however the vet thinks that it may...
Back