• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Rachypoo

Bunnies Sneezing for Months

Hi - sorry this is a lengthy one but I'm getting a little stressed out by it now My bunny Perdy has been sneezing now for over 3 months!! She was originally with two other bunnies but neither of those started sneezing. I have now moved her with my latest bunny Charlie. For the first two weeks...
  2. Rachypoo

Rabbit Cruelty

Hi guys! i really need your advice on this one! I have just been to my boyfriends parents house and they have two rabbits. Both in seperate cages. They are both rather large rabbits, one being in a cage smaller than an average guinea pig cage and the other in a small rabbit cage. The cage size...
  3. Rachypoo

Hi advise needed please

Hi I have a bonded trio but, one of the bunnies is being bullied so, I have bought another bunny to bond with her. Do you think it would be ok to take the bunny away from the bonded trio to create to bonded pairs that live seperately? Thanks for any help that you can give me!!
  4. Rachypoo

Bonding Issues

Hi everyone - I am having a bit of a problem with my bunnies! Is anyone able to give some advise please? I have a bonded trio, two females and a male. They all get on fine but one female is being left out and gets picked on some times. Due to this fact I bought another rabbit (charlie a Nethie)...
  5. Rachypoo

Hello

Hello Rabbits United Forum I have joined your very cool forum to get advise on the small things that worry me about my much loved bunnies, Mopsy, Perdy, Rupurt and Charlie. Mopsy and Rupurt are huge French Lops with just as big personnalities to match, Perdy is my very timid Alaskan and Charlie...
  6. Rachypoo

Little and Large

Hi Everyone I have a very large french lop by the name of Mopsy and I also have a very small netherland dwarf Charlie. Mopsy lives in a bonded trio with Perdy and Rupurt but spends most of her time with Rupurt so leaves Perdy out of things so, I'm considering introducing Charlie into the mix...
Back