• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Pegasys

Hazel 30/12/12

Hazel was my oldest bunny, she was 11 years and 4 months old when she passed. I was 14 when I brought her home and she was 12 weeks old. She was literally a ball of fluff with a little head sticking out. She was a cashmere lop and was already matted to the skin. It was tough trying to keep her...
  2. Pegasys

Luna 21/12/12

I only had Luna for 3 months. I saw her and her partner on gumtree and recognised them, they had been in rescue before. I felt sorry for them and went and got them. I think she was about 6 years old, she was in good health but seemed to develop acute pneumonia :( I started her on antibiotics...
  3. Pegasys

Charlie 23/9/12

My little guinea pig Charlie passed away suddenly on Sunday morning :cry: he was 6 so was getting on a bit but he seemed healthy and was happily chatting away and eating the night before, he was gone when I woke up :( I adopted him with his friend Duke who passed away last year so they are now...
  4. Pegasys

Missy 28/8/12

My special little Missy passed away last week :cry: I never managed to find out what was wrong but she was very ill and was just wasting away in front of my eyes. I tried so hard to help her and had her back and forth to the vets but she just deteriorated too quickly :cry: She was a lovely...
  5. Pegasys

Trying to find a friend for a special bun

I have a very lonely little Nethie here who is desperate for a friend. Jack is very special though, he is 8 years old and has numerous health problems so he needs an equally special bun friend. He lost his wife bun of 6 years almost two months ago, they were perfect together, she was the same...
  6. Pegasys

New Excel Sensitive

Has anyone seen these new pellets? http://www.vetuk.co.uk/rabbit-supplies-rabbit-food-c-649_650/burgess-excel-sensitive-nuggets-for-adult-rabbits-p-7988 I haven't heard much about them and would like to know the ingredients and nutritional analysis. Burgess seem to be focussing on advertising...
  7. Pegasys

Baby 8/3/12

My sweet little Baby was put to sleep yesterday morning :cry: She developed a head tilt when she was 4 but recovered and coped very well with her slight residual tilt. She had a relapse this week at almost 8 years old. It was much more severe than the first time. She was very distressed and was...
  8. Pegasys

Stray Bunny

This is Harry, I picked him up a few weeks ago after he was found wandering around near a road. The SSPCA and local vet etc were notified about him but no one has come forward for him :( He is lovely and has long hair, he seems to have swiss fox type fur. I have two cashmere lops and he is much...
  9. Pegasys

Lots of bunny pics

10. Pegasys

Petal 4/8/11

My last little mouse Petal was put to sleep last week :cry: She had developed two tumours and became very weak. She was 2 years and 8 months and the oldest mouse I have ever had. She has finally been reunited with her 6 sisters.
  11. Pegasys

Foster Buns

Jet and Max are two boys I am fostering for Fife Rabbit Rescue :) Both are vaccinated but still need to be neutered. They will be done when there is space for Kareen to take them in at the rescue, and then they will be looking for girlfriends and a new home :D Sadly Max is blind, I don't know...
  12. Pegasys

My Gerbil Heidi

Heidi passed away last night :cry: She was 3.5 years old. She looked as though she had developed a very bad, acute respiratory infection :(
  13. Pegasys

Paddy

I made the very difficult decision to help my little cashmere lop Paddy to the bridge today :cry: He was 8 years old. He had developed severe neurological problems and despite trying him on several medications over a number of weeks he continued to deteriorate until he was almost completely...
  14. Pegasys

My piggie Duke

Duke was put to sleep today, he had been ill for two months and was not going to get better. He was at the point were he needed constant syringe feeding to stay alive. It wasn't fair to keep him going when he was in pain so I decided it was time to let him go :cry: He was a sweet piggie and will...
  15. Pegasys

Another new bun

I took another bun from the vets a few weeks ago, her name is Missy and she is a special little lady. She is six and a half years old and is blind in one eye and partially sighted in the other. Her owner took her in to be put to sleep because she thought she wasn't coping but agreed to let the...
  16. Pegasys

Louie and his new wife

I posted about Louie at the end of last month and he is now happily bonded with my oldest bun Hazel :D It was an unlikely match, she is 9 years old and hates most other rabbits and he is only around a year old! I wasn't planning on bonding them but they seemed to choose each other and it only...
  17. Pegasys

My newest bun

This is Louie. He was found on a roundabout and handed in to the vets. I took him and looked after him for a while until there was a rescue space for him. He was only supposed to be a foster bun and I did let him go to the rescue to be rehomed, but after two weeks I couldn't take it and had to...
  18. Pegasys

Rose

My little white mouse Rose was put to sleep yesterday :cry: She had a tumour on and in her chest and she wasn't coping any more so I decided it was time to let her go. She goes to join her 5 sisters but has left her other sister Petal on her own now :( Sleep tight little mousy x
  19. Pegasys

My Lovely Bunnies

I haven't posted any pics here in quite a while. I think I have gained 3 and lost 3 since I posted pictures of them all. I now have 4 nethies, 3 cashmere lops, a lionhead lop and a wild cross bun :) So here they are: Cookie and Dylan (Dylan is the cashmere) Paddy and Heather Heather...
  20. Pegasys

Susie 29/3/10

Susie was my first and only rex. She was so beautiful. She had been ill for 3 weeks and it got too much for her last night and she passed away just before midnight. She was only 4 years old :cry: She has gone to join her first partner Leo, who she lost in November. With Leo
Back