• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

do rabbits get colds?

I have a 6 yr old male bunny who in the past year has really started to show his age over the past couple of days he has really gone down hill and hasnt been eating too much. I just went out to feed him today and was quite shocked his nose is running alot nad hes sneezing and theres alot of...
  2. L

Urgent Advice Needed!!!

More than likely. I have the space, not sure how many there are tho, dont want to disturb anything yet. How easy will it be to get toffo the neutered male back with her after the babies have left? They were a good couple!!
  3. L

Urgent Advice Needed!!!

I have just had the shock of my life as i went to see the bunnies and Gucci who lives with a neutered male has given birth!!!! Mother and babies all seem to be fine ive just put a handful of fresh bedding and hay in although she has made a nest, ive given her fresh food and she seems ok. Ive...
  4. L

I need some advice

For the past couple of months my male rabbit Tommy has had a bit of a issue with his fur at first i thought he was having a bad moult but then his skin started to get a bit flaky so i thought i would treat him with a ivermec spot on, a week or so after i used that he seemed to have a bit of a...
  5. L

Guinea pig thread please

My piggies MABLE THE LADIES ENJOYING THE SUNSHINE ALFRED PEACHES AND HONEY DONALD AND DOUGLAS DONALD DONALD BUTTERCUPS BABIES HOLLY AND VIOLET MR MUFFIN THE LADY PEN
  6. L

Dont know what to do...

I use the Johnsons Insecticidal spray on all 16 of my piggers and it works a treat. I use it every 6 wks to keep all the crawlies at bay. Every week while its hot i use the Johnsons cage spray and a disinfectant this stops any kind of infestation and i havent had a mite or flea problem for as...
  7. L

Too Much?

Hi, i dont tend to feed my buns or guineas lettuce it has very little nutritional value, you`d be betters off with cabbage or dandilion leaves but again only in moderation a too much will cause diorreaha :)
  8. L

People who have many buns... How many? And where do you keep them???

Hi, ive only just joined the forum today but i have been following this disscussion. Jane i think what you do is fabulous and you only have to look at your bunnies to see that they are not lacking a thing!! You give your life and soul to these creatures and i think its truly inspirational!!:D:D:D
  9. L

some of our pets

Thanks for that couldnt work out why it wouldnt work???:D
  10. L

some of our pets

[/IMG] This is Tommy [/IMG] This is Snowdrop [/IMG] This is Toffo [/IMG] Daffodil [/IMG] Jessica and Daphnie [/IMG] Donald Donald and Douglas [/IMG] Peaches And Honey [/IMG] The Ladies [/IMG] Big Bunny!! The old man of the group at 7 yrs old
  11. L

Hey!!

Hey, im Wendy im 26, I live in Nottingham with my partner & my 3 yr old son. We have 9 bunnies,14 guinea pigs a hamster and a turtle.:wave:
Back