• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bunnyaddict

BARC's Bethlehem's Special Christmas Wish

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I wanted to post a special Christmas Message from Bethlehem - the BARC bunny who was left outside in a box with poor little Yule :cry: These bunnies were 'given away' to two boys on a street - I daren't think where they came from :cry: She was...
  2. Bunnyaddict

Bracken - our beautiful, dear old lady - 26th October 2011

Bracken, Our beautiful, dear old lady - you sadly left us for Rainbow Bridge on Wednesday :( You have left me, daddy & your husbuns Arthur & Winston devastated. You were just over 8 years old & whilst we knew you were growing older, we never imagined you were ready to leave us quite just...
  3. Bunnyaddict

Noah says 'Look at my new car RU!!! From Aunty Blackers & Nanny Pat!!!

Hello RU, It's Noah here - I just wanted to post to say a HUGE thank you to my Aunty Blackers & Nanny Pat for my fantastic new wheels!!! :D I won my new PAPAP in the PAP fundraiser that Aunty Blackers ran a little while ago :D Geddit? PAPAP from PAP ;) :lol: It arrived last week & I have...
  4. Bunnyaddict

Mum 30/5/39 - 2/9/99

5. Bunnyaddict

Thornton says 'Hello Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU look at my handsome piccies!!

Thornton says 'Hello Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU look at my handsome piccies!! I thought I would pose for my Auntie Denise tonight so you can see how settled I am :wave: I know you were upset at splitting me & Truffle up as she had started to bully me, but as you can see I'm doing...
  6. Bunnyaddict

Archie says 'I'm the king of my castle.........

Here I am on our new toy that our mummy bought us :D She got it from a lady at work for a tenner!! The lady thought she was barking mad when she said it was for bunnies!! :shock: Mind you, we know she is!! ;) :lol: It's great to jump on & I can survey my kingdom from up here! :D And...
  7. Bunnyaddict

Finlay & Ellie - wedded at last!!!

A couple of weeks ago I bonded Finlay & Ellie - I am so happy to say they are now a very happy little couple :D :love: I'm so pleased it worked as Finlay had been on his own since losing his beloved Betsy at the end of December 2009 :cry: We'd tried him with some of our pairs & even tried him...
  8. Bunnyaddict

Please meet Felix one very lucky puddy tat

My hubby rang me at work on Tuesday morning to tell me he had rescued a young beautiful, black cat! :shock: He'd dropped me off at work & on his way back ended up getting out of the car on at a dual carriageway crossroads - there were about 5 cars that had swerved to avoid the little man...
  9. Bunnyaddict

Noah's PAP Photo Competition - NOW CLOSED WINNERS P83 - pic of mugs & coasters p92

Noah's PAP Photo Competition - NOW CLOSED WINNERS P83 - pic of mugs & coasters p92 Hello all you clever bunnies on RU It's Noah here - I have been chatting to my mummy & Auntie Sue to see how I could help raise some pennies towards the Pledge a Pound July / August bonus for all the rescues &...
  10. Bunnyaddict

Noah it's very rude to stick your tongue out at people lol!!

I couldn't believe I managed to catch a pic of him with his tongue like this! :shock: It looks sooooooooo long!! :shock::lol::lol::lol: And a couple where he's not being so rude!! :lol: :love: I think he was probably a bit miffed because I'd disturbed him whilst he was trying to chill...
  11. Bunnyaddict

Some pics of some our indoor accomodation

Just thought I'd share some pics of the indoor hutches that Mark built for us last October - I never got round to take any pics before today :oops: He's built them both in our spare bedrooms - the first one is a double 7 x 2 x 2 in our little bedroom. Currently Ellie (in the top hutch) shares...
  12. Bunnyaddict

Now Charlotte has a jaw abscess - U/D p25 home after her op & doing ok

I can't believe it :cry: Charlotte our beautiful frenchie has a jaw abscess on her lower left jaw :cry: We've been to the vets for a check & she is going in tomorrow to have it removed :( It feels like it's not attached to the bone yet & appears it's contained within the abscess capsule from...
  13. Bunnyaddict

Noah says 'Thank you RU for all my vibes recently - I'm feeling so much better now :)

Hello RU :wave: As some of you know I have been a very poorly boy recently :cry: My nasty ear abscess returned for a fourth time :cry: I ended up having it removed again & my ear resectioned to get out all of the infection :cry: After my op I went into post op stasis - I really worried my...
  14. Bunnyaddict

Charlotte & Toby aka Mr & Mrs Grumps!!

Charlotte & Toby are two of the most teddy bear looking buns we have :love::love::love: However, they do a good impression of looking very grumpy!!!:lol::lol::lol: Charlotte our frenchie :love: And Toby her lionhead lop husbun :love:
  15. Bunnyaddict

Please meet Ellie

My neice rang me a few weeks ago to ask me if we wanted another rabbit as her friend had one she wanted to rehome :roll: It turns out her friend had bought a bunny from PAH that was a 'dwarf' bunny & she was now too big for her to manage :roll: She'd also got a two year old so didn't have...
Back