• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bunnyaddict

Frances Harcourt-Brown 2017 Owners Days U/D P821 - next event 16 September 2017

:D I am sooooooo excited about this!!
  2. Bunnyaddict

Thanks Alison :) I bet she wondered what had happened overnight bless her lol!! It's my pleasure to try to get interest - to me Frances is a bunny god, the best there is!! I love our vets in Sheffield, but if I could I would definitely use Frances as my vet like you do. She's hoping to use...
  3. Bunnyaddict

I have literally just emailed Frances about 10 minutes ago & had a response from her already! She has said that she has been completely overwhelmed with suggestions & people expressing an interest in an owner's course today, so she had to take that part of her website down. She did this as she...
  4. Bunnyaddict

Unfortunately Alison the link doesn't appear to be working now for some reason after I posted it on Facebook last night :( Don't know if it was the demand of interest of people sending things or not? Anyhow on my FB post there's 40+ people expressed a possible interest so far! :) I've also...
  5. Bunnyaddict

Wow 16!!! You'll be catching us up soon :) The interest so far is fab - am quite excited that about this, I know how highly you rate Frances too - I'd trust her with my own life never mind our bunnies lol!! Yep that's Marley & Beth on their jollies with her lol! I never imagined they'd be...
  6. Bunnyaddict

Thanks Alison, lovely to see you again too :-) I really hope it does go ahead - I could talk to her for hours on end! I know if we hadn't been lucky enough to get Marley in to see her when we did, we wouldn't have him now as he was so poorly. I've posted on my FB & had a lot of response...
  7. Bunnyaddict

Hi Alison, long time no speak :):) :wave: this is really interesting, thanks for sharing it :D I've shared it on my facebook page & hopefully more bunny friends, especially through BARC will be interested & share on bunny groups etc. I will submit a suggestion to her along the lines of what...
  8. Bunnyaddict

SORTED Rspca are going to pts 20 bunnies tomorrow

Maybe the rescue that posted the post to start off with should have thought better of saying they were going to be pts - maybe they should have posted asking for help with an urgent situation & then messaged the rescues privately. Very naïve of them which has led to allsorts of unsuitable...
  9. Bunnyaddict

2 more bunnies at Barc to add to the rescue statistics

Thanks goodness they're now safe Angie thanks to you & BARC. Dread to think how many unwanted, dumped, neglected & abused rabbits have been taken in by rescues or had to be turned away for lack of space since the beginning of the year. And we're only on the 12th January :cry:
  10. Bunnyaddict

A tribute to a very brave bunny ..

Thank you everyone :love: I have also done a YouTube version now of Samson Braveheart's video, please, please share his story with as many people as you can - if his story saves just one bunny from enduring the neglect he did, his passing will not have been in vain. God bless this brave...
  11. Bunnyaddict

Samson Braveheart

Thank you all so much - Samson Braveheart stole so many hearts, he was truly, truly amazing. I have put a tribute together on YouTube with a very important message about rabbit welfare - if SB hadn't suffered the neglect he did, he would most likely still be with us today. Please, please...
  12. Bunnyaddict

A tribute to a very brave bunny ..

We have had the privilege of fostering this special little boy since his arrival at BARC - he will never know just how many hearts he has broken. For anyone who would like to read his FB tribute by us, please follow the FB link. Thank you to everyone that has shown him so much support - we...
  13. Bunnyaddict

Help Leics to SheffieldSorted & Done!

See you tomorrow Sharon at J31 :D :wave:
  14. Bunnyaddict

Remember the bunny with the badly damaged penis ? HAPPY ENDING

Amazing to see the turn around in this little lad's life :love: Well done Angie on nursing this little man back to health & helping him find the life he deserves :D :love:
  15. Bunnyaddict

FRED and SCOOBY updates ...the 2 abcess bunnies .

Awww bless you Wendy, thank you :oops: The hard work's been down to Fred & Scooby though - they were determined to get better & move on from the traumatic start they had :love: They are both little superstars :love:
  16. Bunnyaddict

Rehomed: Scooby Doo

We are fostering Scooby for BARC :D just a few pics from today of this gorgeous boy :love: He has come on wonderful since his traumatic start in life & it would be wonderful to see him adopted with a wifey bun to call his own :D This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what he's come...
  17. Bunnyaddict

Reserved: Fred

BARC can arrange bunny runs if you are interested in Fred ;)
  18. Bunnyaddict

Reserved: Fred

We are fostering Fred :D just a few pics from today of this gorgeous boy :love: He has come on wonderful since his traumatic start in life & it would be so lovely to see him adopted with a wifey bun to call his own :D This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what they've come from, to...
  19. Bunnyaddict

FRED and SCOOBY updates ...the 2 abcess bunnies .

Just a few more pics from today of these gorgeous boys :love: They have both come on wonderful since their traumatic start in life & it would be wonderful to see these boys both adopted with wifey buns to call their own :D This makes rescuing so worthwhile when you see what they've come from...
  20. Bunnyaddict

Any rescues in Sheffield?

I am in S12 & foster for BARC - I'd be happy to collect it to take over to Angie Bell (bunnymadhouse on here) as my Dad lives in S8 :D I don't come on here much but if you pm bunnymadhouse, I can make arrangements to collect it for them :wave:
Back