• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Swim free Marge Goldfish

you left this world too early. You were one of the baby fish less than 2 years old. I knew something was wrong when you stayed under the water lily at feeding time.I am so sorry that I didn't know what to do for you. Your friends will all miss you. I will miss you playing in the waterfall
  2. B

Julie was an amazing bunny and very determened to live life to the fullest

She loved me and my husband and her life. Everyone who stepped in our house fell in love with her even my mother in law who disliked all animals. She is my soul bunny and my husband's soul bunny too if that is possible but my husband and I are soul mates. 7/2003 to 3/2015 She lived a long life...
  3. B

Visitor to my garden. Creepy crawler warning.

Look at the massive intriguing webbing and actually pretty but scary looking spider.
  4. B

Calling all RU disabled bunnies. Come share your stories and pictures.

I am Julie and am really old for my breed. I am over 11 and can have arthritis as well as some other problems due to me age. I can't walk no more but I can slide and move around. I get round the clock care and am happy. Most people know me story already so here are some new pictures. Come share...
  5. B

Hi RU. Julie here. Update post 24

I am doing goods.I waked up Friday morning sneezing white yuk from my right nose. Mommy taked me me to the Doc. Everybody loves me there. I licked everyone up. But I didn't like that yucky scope in my mouth. I get real upset then everyone loved on me so I be okay. Doc says my shots must not be...
  6. B

Julie needs drug counseling?

:shock: :lol: Me? I no drug addict. I thought some of you might need a laugh today. Julie was out of refills for Tramadol.I called the vet for critical care Monday and asked for another prescription. They had to order the critical care so I said that I would pick up the prescription...
  7. B

Julie update for Zoobec and anyone else who has been wondering how she is doing.

Julie is doing quite good now but had a bad spell where we really thought it was time to let her go. We were heart broken having made the dreaded decision. We sat with her all that weekend with her between us just petting her and giving her any treats that she would eat. My husband had even...
  8. B

Need advice. Ideas to help Julie.

The area around Julie's skin stays wet. Fur is missing from this area and you can see red skin. The Vet worried that this might bother her and/or turn into a sore. He gave me Ascend to put on the area. Ascend is silver sulfadiazine cream. As soon as I put it on she started licking and licking...
  9. B

please can Julie have some vibes

She is in need of a dental but because of her advanced age and disability the thinking is that she will not survive being put under. She is still very alert and loving be next to me and crazy about being petted. She acts nuts about food but gives up after a bite or two. There is lots of...
  10. B

Just want to give a little update on Julie

She has been extremely happy the past week and seems to be getting stronger moving around. I lie on her pillow with her all the time. she comes right over to snuggle and lick me and the pillow until every thing is soaking wet. She coos to me. She is just so sweet.
  11. B

Julie just hanging out and doing what she likes to do best.

Eating of course. click on pic
  12. B

Goofy Bunny! Change that to X rated Tuesday!

Please post your pictures of your bunnies being goofy. Might cheer people up on a Monday. Julie
  13. B

Julie. The story of one very determined little bunny

Who keeps going despite any obstacles or her disabilities. It was suggested that I make a thread on her determination and jest for life so that it might help other bunny owners with rabbits that might he struggling with big health issues or disabilities. Julie is a large not giant breed. Her...
  14. B

Julie says "Howdy RU."

I luv Yoko. Click on pic
  15. B

Who would like to see new pics of Julie and Raul?

Here goes...... Video. Click on pic. Raul might be too loud. Julie playing. Video. Click on pic.
  16. B

Baby Wildies

Snuggling under my herb pots to keep out of the rain. Those little boogers seem to live there in my back garden. They jump into the pots to eat the herbs even the high pots. I am waiting for them to discover Julie's garden with cilantro, carrot tops and spinach on the other side of the garden...
  17. B

Julie update

Julie may not be able to walk but she sure does love to eat and be pampered. She is still a little monster at times to get her own way. She has learned how to get attention fast during the middle of the night when she just wants a cuddle and to be petted. She has become extremely vocal since...
  18. B

Bunny Crack

I call it Bunny Crack because of the way Julie acts when I give it to her. It seems very very addictive. I have made it twice so far. This last time I pressed tiny pieces of cut up fresh strawberries on the top of the dough before I rolled it out. Here is the recipe. It is very simple and easy...
  19. B

Julie says "Hi"

She has been very active today. Here are pictures from today.She scoots around and was after her toys. She is one amazingly happy elderly disabled bunny.
  20. B

Could Julie have some vibes,please?

She has an eye infection and inner ear infection. She isn't that interested in food at the moment except for critical which is difficult to feed her because she keeps flipping from side to side and the way her head is. She needs lots of vibes to get over this and to eat.
Back