• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

New Mug

Awe. It is fantastic. I would love to do that for Julie.
  2. B

We went on holiday!

Matilda is beautiful and the beach looks gorgeous. Any other pictures? Looks like a nice place regardless of the weather.
  3. B

What's your bunny's favourite (type of) toy?

Bridge bunny Julie had 3 types of favorite toys, food dispensing toys, anything with a bell or rattle that made a lot of noise when thrown about or pressed and a cuddle bunny that she dragged around by the ear to go where she went. Bridge bird Raul favorite toy that he could not be without was a...
  4. B

Pee and poop problem

It is certainly a pain especially if you don't notice until it has dried and light carpet. Even worse if you rent. You probably already know this but just in case you didn't think of it. White vinegar with a little warm water and a drop of dish soap can help with neutralizing the odor and stain...
  5. B

Pee and poop problem

She was quite the character. She forced everyone who she came in contact with to pet her. She would jam her head under everyone's feet to make people pet her while eating at the table. We would have to keep one foot moving gently over her body petting her. She would nudge your feet and legs and...
  6. B

Pee and poop problem

I totally agree with this plus my bunny Julie would pee and poop outside her litter box if I tried to stop her from doing anything that she really wanted to do. Example : Every time I tried to use some sort of hay feeder it made her mad. She wanted her hay in a big pile so she could burrow under...
  7. B

How many ways can you sleep in a cube shelf?

:love:love::love: But I have to say that none of those positions look very comfy.:lol:
  8. B

New bun - needs a name!

He looks like a Teddy, Lucas.Freddy or Watson to me. He is adorable.:love:
  9. B

Manage to eat with a rabbit

I think that can be a problem with most free range bunnies. I had that problem with everyone of my house bunnies. Julie was big rabbit. She couldn't run fast but ate gobbled food super fast. She couldn't jump onto furniture but would bite your feet until you dropped it or if you actually dropped...
  10. B

Christmassy

Gorgeous!!!:love:
  11. B

I Think Lord H is Dying- He’s Gone :-(

I just read this whole thread and my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry. I have no words to express how much I feel his loss for you.
  12. B

You are Being Judged

:lol: That expression. He is adorable.:love:
  13. B

Mousey joins the bunny 10 group

Happy Birthday Mousey. Looks a little like you have been celebrating. Have a wonderful fun treaty day.
  14. B

Endeavour and Big Grey Bunny

Gorgeous pictures.
  15. B

Cookie seems to have learned to beg

The joys of a house bunny. They always seem to learn about the refrigerator. My Julie bunny was a big bunny. She would stand on 2 feet and pull food out the frig and Susie a tiny bunny would hop into the frig really fast and sit on a shelf.
  16. B

Cookie seems to have learned to beg

ha ha I noticed when he heard a bag crinkle how he jumps up to beg. He thinks that you must have a delicious snack. He is too cute.
  17. B

Is Bella sleeping here?

Sweet and funny about guarding her hay cookie and looks like she loves it inside.
  18. B

Neigh.

Gorgeous horse.
  19. B

Bramble pig says...

Too cute!!!!
  20. B

Nightlight

Never had a night light for any bunnies but I had to have one for Raul my parakeet. If we had thunder he would go crazy flying into the cage bars or around the room walls but only if it was dark. In the dark any noise would scare him. He was even fine with thunder if it was slightly light. I...
Back