• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. LaLa

Help for Theo please

Theo has been in the vets for five days, he is being syringe fed, and given medication. He has only managed to eat maybe one rocket leaf and a bit of hay. He is producing a soggy cow pat style poo but only a bit. Can someone tell me how long he can go on like this? I don't want him to be...
  2. LaLa

Update Rabbit eaten paint, advice please

Hi I have just rushed my 12 week old boy bunny to the vets as when I got up this morning he had an upset tum. I thought I had given him too many bits of veggies as i had just started him gradually however I later saw that behind his run he has eaten the paint off the skirting board. I can't...
  3. LaLa

Rabbit eaten paint

Hi I have just rushed my 12 week old boy bunny to the vets as when I got up this morning he had an upset tum. I thought I had given him too many bits of veggies as i had just started him gradually however I later saw that behind his run he has eaten the paint off the skirting board. I can't...
  4. LaLa

Honey The bestest Bunny in the world!

My little bunny boo has passed away today. I only had two years with you Honey but they were the best. There is so much to say but as much as I can write to say how much I love you is in the card. You look so peaceful. I know your a house bunny but I have a little spot for you to lay in...
  5. LaLa

Scared! Parasite on brain (Update)

I haven't been on here for ages but I got out the shower this morning to hear what I thought was Honey running around my front room at top speed! She was rolling over and over and couldn't stand up, she looked like she was fitting or having a stroke. I picked her up and held her tightly to...
  6. LaLa

Honey just lurvesss her daddy!

My little girl giving her daddy lots of kisses :love:
  7. LaLa

Neuter or not to Neuter?

I think I already know what the outcome of this thread is. I have a girl lion head who is about 6 months old, she is very affection, not aggressive and she does not bite furniture etc etc however she has started to wee on my carpet and I don't know how to stop her. Most people say to...
  8. LaLa

Bunny Wee!

My bunny who has been a model bun bun since I've had her, has decided now that she wants to wee on my carpet, especially by doors and in corners. Firstly I'm not sure how to stop her? she always went in her tray before! And how can I get the smell and the stain of wee out of the carpet??? :roll:
  9. LaLa

Roundabout Rabbits!

On my drive to and from work I drive passed a roundabout where I see two little rabbits munching happily right on the side of the roundabout with cars whizzing passed. I'm amazed how they just take no notice! How do they survive without water? I know there are rabbits on the other side of the...
  10. LaLa

Head Tilt?

As this is the first time I've ever had a house bun, I'm not a 100% sure what is classed as Head Tilt? I have read books whereby it says that the bunnys head twists over to one side and they may fall over. Occasionally Honey may go into her cage or over to a corner and she flops sideways with...
  11. LaLa

Rear Guard

:wave: Just a quick question if someone can answer please. I have just bought rear guard from the vet for my bunny £30!!! Can anyone advise how I apply? it says to put down the rabbits back, tail and underneath hind legs etc but do I actually put it on her private areas? I was just thinking...
  12. LaLa

Claws

Me and my other half have just managed to successfuly cut my bunnies claws. The problem is they are razor sharp still and I'm getting scratched to pieces just when she climbs over me! Any advice? I have also tried to gently file them but not sure if there is much else I can do? She is a...
  13. LaLa

Honey Eats Greens!!!!

At last after refusing all sorts of veg she now lurrves spring greens! :)
  14. LaLa

Qualifications?

Hi :wave: This question may have been asked before so apologies before hand if it has. I currently work as an office administrator and apart from owning pets over the years I have no proffessional animal care qualifications. Is there any courses or qualifications that I could take in...
  15. LaLa

Change in behaviour

Over the last few days, our rabbit has started to show a change in behaviour. To give some background, she is about 4 months old and lives inside with us. She has a decent sized hutch and also the permanent use of a 1.5m squared run. She has seemed to have been really happy up until the the...
  16. LaLa

Probably Naive!

I've just been reading some articles regarding bunnies bought in pet shops and hearing the horrendous stories, which are awful and have upset me. I have to confess that my bunny "Honey" was bought in a pet shop and the staff were and have been extremely helpful, I cannot fault there advice...
  17. LaLa

Roar!

Just taken this picture of Honey on a lazy Sunday afternoon! I think she is living up to being a true lion! To think of all those people who told me I shouldn't get a house bun, I'm so glad I didn't listen!! :D
  18. LaLa

Introducing Honey!

Here are some pics of my 4 month old Lionhead, Honey!
  19. LaLa

Hi from La La and Honey

Hi everyone I am new to using forums so I would be grateful for any help or advice! I have recently bought my first house bunny "Honey" and she has settled in very well at home. However she has a bit of a fetish with mine and my boyfriends feet especially! She is constantly licking us all the...
Back