• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. djmichelle

My hutches

That's because all the buns have gone playing in the house to creat the mess there! xx :lol::wave:
  2. djmichelle

Please help, what breed is my Misty?

I shall settle on a beautiful German lop cross, thanks again for all your help xx :D
  3. djmichelle

Thank you, I think it's fair to say I wont be buying from P@H again, you never know what you're getting, no matter how cute they are, I just want to home them all! xx:lol:
  4. djmichelle

But my friends dwarf lops are tiny compared to my Misty, everyone thinks she's massive...
  5. djmichelle

Thanks for your efforts, I hope someone recognizes her breed.... xx
  6. djmichelle

how much greens/veg do you give your bun?

Hello My bunny has all the peelings from my carrots, cauliflower, all veg basically but keep it to a mimum, they can easily put weight on if you give too much in one go, what seems normal and small to us, can be too big a portion to a rabbit, even though they may appear hungry.... Good luck xx
  7. djmichelle

She weighs 3.5Kg and possibly a medium size, but dying to know her exact breed as I bought her from Pets at Home, and don't knbow anyone who has owned a larger rabbit. I've had her 2 years and love her to bits, by far the best character I've seen. Looking forward to all your comments...
  8. djmichelle

Am I feeding him enough pellets??

aaaawwwwww Your bun is just beautiful, I've been worrying about how much to give my bun too, only instead of heaving a bigger dish like yours, I use a minute one and nearly fill it up, once a day, sometimes split it up half and half, but give her plenty of hay all day and the odd vegetable...
  9. djmichelle

Where's my nearest Rabbit Show? - Please help..

Thank You A Big thank you to you all for your replies, nice to know how helpful everyopne appears to be on here. I havent decided whether to show her, but would like some of you guys, looking around for happy buns, although maybe getting advice too but if the people are not so nice, then I...
  10. djmichelle

Where's my nearest Rabbit Show? - Please help..

Hi there everyone, I would love to go to a rabbit show, I live in Rotherham with Misty my medium sized Flemish Housebunny, have tried to google for Yorkshire and hardly anything comes up, can you enlighten me? Thanks:cry:
  11. djmichelle

who keeps flemish?

I have one Hiya, new to the site and although I've had my rabbit over 2 years, I've only just found out that she's a Flemish Giant, I love her to pieces, but have got to look at other options as I've just got a job on a cruise ship starting in September, I'm just moving back to my Dad's but she...
  12. djmichelle

Home Offered

Hello and welcome to the site I have just recently joined myself and am possibly looking for a new home for my housebun, situated in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, she is 2yrs old and a Flemish Giant although medium sized, bigger than an average bun but not a true giant in the sense of the word...
  13. djmichelle

Need a spayed doe

Spayed Doe Hi there I've just registered and found you are looking for a spayed doe, I have the very lovely Misty although she is 3yrs, she is in desperate need of attention hether that be another rabbit or of the humna kind, I will not be able to look after her once I start my new job on board...
Back