• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. willowholly

15kg bags of meadow hay

Does anyone know where I can buy meadow hay in bulk-as in 10-20kg bags?
  2. willowholly

Alfalfa

B has been on a low calcium diet most of her life due to regular bouts of cystitis but last year she had an xray for bladder stones,only to find she had a low bone density.Her vet told me to increase her calcium intake.I have a hug sack of alfalfa in for my growing Cas & wondered if it would...
  3. willowholly

Can an unspayed doe be bonded with a castrated buck?

What the title says really.If so,could the buck go with the doe for her spay & stay with her after?I've set my heart on a doe,who for some reason cant be spayed in rescue(though they will fund it when she leaves)& wondered if i could start the bond on journey home as have no room to house her...
  4. willowholly

Can two males bond?

Dill went for Casper when tried to bond the three the other week.Would he go for Cas again if just the two of them?Am wondering about getting Cas a friend,would really like to get Cas a friend.Would it be better to try & bond Dill with Cas & his girlfriend or would they bond on their own?the...
  5. willowholly

What are the best & worst traits of your bunnies?

There are so many things I love about my buns(& the odd thing I dont),so I thought I'd share them with you. The thing that annoys me about B is her lack of toilet training sometimes.She has had regular bouts of cystitis for the last 4 years & to be honest I get worried if I dont see one puddle...
  6. willowholly

Would Dill & Casper be friends without B?

Some of you may know I tried to bond my trio Sunday but stopped it as Dill kept locking onto Cas,B was hiding in a corner,crying & boxed Dill in the commotion.Casper also cried out,it was awful.Now if it had just been the two boys I may have been tempted to try again but to be honest B looked...
  7. willowholly

Maxitrol eye drops

Can they cause respiratory problems?
  8. willowholly

Casper in Bunny Mad Magazine

9. willowholly

Can rabbits eat sycamore branches & leaves?

As the title says:D
  10. willowholly

Barley is 5 today...

11. willowholly

How much do rescues charge....

An RSPCA site states they charge £20 for a single bun,£30 for a pair & amazingly it jumps to £100 a giant & £150 for a pair of giants.Is it me or is that a heck of a big jump?What do other rescues charge?
  12. willowholly

Mohito

Can I just say how much I love Mohito who is at the top of page for the rehome page.Cant believe shes been there 8 mths.Too many Barley look alikes in rescue at mo:(
  13. willowholly

bananas contain a prebiotic.....

was reading that on another forum-how interesting is that.It says it can help with upset stomachs-how good is that as all mine like the fruit & Casper even eats the skin!:D
  14. willowholly

Opinions from rescues please.....

After reading another thread I was interested to know what a rescues point of view would be if my Casper wouldn't bond in with my other two.Would you think it cruel of me to keep him in the spare room where he is now,alone,bearing in mind this room is attached to our lounge & we block the door...
  15. willowholly

Just Grass daily?

Have just bought a horses sack of Just Grass which is similar to Readigrass.Casper has a handful along with a handful of alfalfa everyday as he's a growing bun.B & Dill have a handful everyday along with meadow hay.As its high in protein Ive reduced pellets down more.Do you think its ok to give...
  16. willowholly

Casper has been to vets & his plums have been found!!

Casper is definately a boy!He weighs 1.5kg-was 1.1kg 3weeks ago when had myxy.Was 800grammes when he was found.Was abit of a saga about VHD jab-see other post but he is fine.Vet said he can be castrated in 2 weeks, but there is no rush as he cant free range yet so cant even think of bonding...
  17. willowholly

Vet said no need for VHD jabs.....

She said they only need annual myxy & cut out VHD jabs altogether-whats you view on this?They have always had 3 jabs per year,in fact they used to have VHD bi yearly too.And she said their is only cyclap-isnt lapinject different?
  18. willowholly

B**king my arm.....

Casper has discovered my arm to you know what with,so how old does that make him,baring in mind he had no plums 2weeks ago?Also will he stop doing this when castrated?Dill still does it to B but not too often.
  19. willowholly

diet for senior buns?

Should senior buns be on the same kind of diet as babies in the fact they need more protein,or is this not the case?
  20. willowholly

My new signature

My new signature,done by Whitehood for Pledge a pound.Thankyou so much,& though I say it myself,my bunnies look absolutely gorgeus in it.:love:
Back