• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mopsmum

Sweetpea 4/4/17

Sweetpea was a hand reared Wildie who has surprised us all by reaching 13 years of age with so many ongoing problems the last couple of years. Unfortunately I had to help her to the bridge on Tuesday. You can binky again now, something you've not been able to do for a while now. I know you...
  2. mopsmum

Scamp 3-12-2003 to 6-6-2012

i still remember the day you came to us, there was hardly a part of your little body that wasn't covered in bites or abcesses :cry: but you were very very brave and let us clean and treat your sores until eventually you were well and had your fur back. you then had to have your front teeth...
  3. mopsmum

Timon and Pumbaa

settled in nicely now and overcoming their shyness. will be looking for a home now. Timon is the ginger one.
  4. mopsmum

mushu

not only do we have loads of phone calls a week to take in unwanted buns we now have them making their own way to us :shock: this little guy was hopping down my street one night holding up the taffic . following our disney theme ive called him mushu :love:
  5. mopsmum

Naughty Neo

As you can see always looking for mischeif :roll: :roll: and ending up where he shouldn't.
  6. mopsmum

todays milk time.

sorry rather a few pics but couldn't make my mind up which to choose :oops: babies now have names........ Tagalong and skippy. heres milk time earlier today :love: as you can see tagalong doesnt like to let go of the teat for me to fill the syringe back up :lol:
  7. mopsmum

Little orphans update.

both doing really well :) been weighing them for a few days and here is their progress brown one .... tuesday 159g wednesday 170g thursday 173g white and brown tuesday 112g wednesday 116g thursday 130g slow but getting there :) please excuse me still in dressing gown :oops: but had...
  8. mopsmum

a couple of our rescues

made the most of the sunny weather and managed to get a couple of lovely pics. these two have been up for rehoming with us for a while, dont know why as i think they are gorgeous :love: here is souffle :) and bandit :love:
  9. mopsmum

flounder- head tilt bun

after having him here a few days i can asure you all his little problem doesnt stop him enjoying himself :love: hes such a happy little bunny :love:
  10. mopsmum

cute and he knows it.

Neo would like to say hello and show you what hes been up to today :) still only 4 to 5 months and still hasn't grown into his ears yet, i love this bunny :love:
  11. mopsmum

our smallest rescue

little jelly tot has to be the smallest adult rabbit weve ever had in rescue :love: she only weighs 800g she might be small in size but has a huge personality, loves to sit on my knee for cuddles but also loves to explore.
  12. mopsmum

muppet (degu)

one of our degu up for adoption sadly left for the brige tonight :cry: sleep tight little muppet, i will miss you and also your noisy conversation with fraggle xxx
  13. mopsmum

fao minimallow

a thank you from some of the barc bunnies :wave: kristen. orinocho eeyore fudge and treacle angelica keira :love: and as you told me, mine didnt have to miss out x chance piglet will try get hippo roo and pom tomorrow, weren't very co operative today :?
  14. mopsmum

for martlou and martyn t (and anyone who wants to peep)

hi mummy and daddy, we let aunty tracey take some pics of us the other day when we were playing in the garden, she said you would be worried that we were sulking cos you have gone on holiday and no bunnies allowed. but don't worry we are having lots of fun and getting lots of cuddles :) lots of...
  15. mopsmum

2 of florences babies

these are the boys. all grown up now and absolutely gorgeous as you can see :love: Tobermory and Orinoco
  16. mopsmum

Maisy rat.

Maisy will be going up for rehoming soon :cry: the sad face is because ive got very attatched in a very short space of time. shes such a very shy little girl and is just starting to trust me and get a little confidance now. i will be hoping someone will be able to give her a home where she will...
  17. mopsmum

Rambo

and the name fits :D very energetic and adventurous and likes to climb the mesh on his hutch up to the top then throw himself off doing a twist. we have some really nutty buns in at the min :?
  18. mopsmum

Bumble

and comes complete with bee buzzing noises :roll: although this and a few more habbits might go when neutered, i hope :roll:
  19. mopsmum

Lilybeth

had a good session taking pics today to get some of our new rescues up for rehoming. kirsty -( kermit) kindly sent us this blanket along with lots of other lovely stuff. thank you its made a perfect backdrop for pics :) this is lilybeth, shy but friendly.
  20. mopsmum

Beautiful Milly and Tilly

these two are the funniest, cheekiest , nosiest buns i've ever had the pleasure of looking after :love: MILLY AND TILLY AND TOGETHER :)
Back