• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mumtobuns

Minus 11!!!!

I have 7 outdoor buns. They are in groups of two and threes. Tonight it is supposed to be MINUS 11 in Manchester! What can I do to make sure they're ok.....surely minus 11 is going to be dangerous for them?? HELP!!!!! :shock: EDIT : SORRY JUST SEEN OTHER THREAD - IGNORE ME :oops: :oops: :oops...
  2. Mumtobuns

What's going on?

I currently have a bonded pair that have lived together for about a year. She is an older female and he is a younger, more boisterous male. They had another companion until about September when (as a dental bun suffering from abcesses ?sp) he had to be helped to the bridge. She has never really...
  3. Mumtobuns

Sometimes I wonder.......

about my sanity!!!!! :shock: :shock: I've just been out to add extra straw to the bunny beds as it's minus 2 here at the moment and you'd have thought I was destroying the universe as we know it!!!! :shock: :roll: If it's not all over the floor by the morning, I'll be astounded!!! I can't feel...
  4. Mumtobuns

Calling Auntie Angie!!! And Kayj!!! And anyone else who wants a look!

Look how much we've grown!!!! And Mummy says sorry they're not the best pics but we won't stay still!!! Dillon and Simba Simba Dillon Bunny Mouth!!! :love: With their bun wife Twinkle And the others ...... just because! Merlin Juniper Berry - sorry about the flash...
  5. Mumtobuns

Starsky

When we met, I wasn't looking for another rabbit. But how could i resist you when you were blatantly asking for nose rubs! I love you, i will miss you. Sweet dreams x x
  6. Mumtobuns

Look at my family!!!!!

Well, yesterday was the first time in ages I've had a decent - daylight - opportunity to take pictures of my tribe - so I did!!!!! Beware - this is a bit pic heavy!!!! And I finally finished the bunny village too!!!!! Merlin says ....... I'm very comfy!!!! What's that thing you're...
  7. Mumtobuns

Calling KayJ and Bunnymadhouse!!!!

Well.....here they all are!!!! Settled into their new home(s), I think!!!! The threesome have to be tempted out with food!!!! Some of the pics are from the weekend and some tonight. Hope you like!!! I :love: the new additions to my family! :D Dinner time!! Simba and Merlin checking each...
  8. Mumtobuns

How often......

does any clean the litter trays out??? All mine are litter trained (ish!) and we currently do them twice a day. Just curious to see how often others do them!!! We've changed our bins recently and animal waste will have to go in the disposal bin which is half the size it used to be! Can anyone...
  9. Mumtobuns

Bonding 4 buns

I currently have 4 buns that live as 2 pairs (boy/girl, boy/girl). They live next door to one another and can see, smell, touch each other through the mesh. We are about to get a new 8 x 6 shed for them and I would like to see if they can live as a group. I do have a couple of real characters...
  10. Mumtobuns

I'm concerned.....

This may seem like an immensely stupid thread but I would like some advice. I currently have 4 buns of my own, and I lost 2 before I developed the new bunch. They're all very happy (at least, I think they are!!) and a couple of them are special needs. I've been on the forum for a little while...
  11. Mumtobuns

Bonding 4 buns

Hi, I currently have four buns, split into two groups of two (boy / girl, boy / girl). They live next door to one another in a divided greenhouse and can constantly see / smell / talk to one another ;) Whenever we open the dividing door to step through from one side to another, one or other of...
  12. Mumtobuns

My bunny family!!

Having overcome my technofear and worked out how to post pics, wanted to share my gorgeous bunnies with you!! The loved up couple - Juniper and Starsky :love: Bam Bam - our destructa rabbit!!! ;) Who is also very gorgeous! :D And his lovely lady friend Berry They all live next...
  13. Mumtobuns

Am I being overprotective Bun Mum? U/D - a bit!!!

Please, please, please can someone help me? :( I have a dwarf lop called Juniper who has recently (i.e. in the last week) been treated for pasturella infection in her ear. It was only in her outer ear and she was given drops twice a day for a week. The last dose was last Monday. Over the last...
  14. Mumtobuns

Can Bunnies safely eat cherry blossom?!

Please could someone help me? I have 4 bunnies, Bam Bam and Berry, Juniper and Starsky and they all live (in pairs) in a converted greenhouse in the garden. They are very happy bunnies with regular binkies etc. However, their outdoor runs are underneath our cherry trees and the blossom is...
Back