• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Wanted: Rescue places needed for 5 single rabbits

Rescue places needed for 5 single rabbits due to rescue closing down ELSA WHITE UN SPADE FEMALE LIONHEAD BONNIE MIXED COLOUR UN SPADE FEMALE LIONHEAD KICK ASS UN SPADE FEMALE NETHERLAND DWARF SLIVER UN NEUTERED MALE YOUNG LOP GIZMO UN NEUTERED MALE LIONHEAD X If you are a rescue and think you...
  2. K

Transport needed from WR4 to so45

This is to get 5 rabbits to the safety of their rescue placement Prefer one transporter and transporter will probably need two crates as we have a group of 3 bonded rabbits and a bonded pair to transport If you think you can help please inbox me or email us at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org...
  3. K

can this be moved to the right section? urgent help needed for 4 rabbits + 3 kits

We at Animal Lifeline UK have been asked to help with 4 rabbits 3 rex and one mixed with 3 kits in Lancashire area due to owners illness . Can any rescues please help ? if you think you can help, please pm me or email me at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org Many thanks for reading. Best wishes...
  4. K

Can any rabbit rescues help?

I know this is probably in the wrong section, please move to the right one, I just needed to post this ASAP. We have been contacted by a lady in Cheltenham Gloucestershire that mother rabbit has ran off leaving 4 x 4 day old baby rabbits One has already died so we are keen to try to get these...
  5. K

can any rescue take 3 4 day old baby rabbits

I know this is probably in the wrong section, please move to the right one, I just needed to post this ASAP. We have been contacted by a lady in Cheltenham Gloucestershire that mother rabbit has ran off leaving 4 x 4 day old baby rabbits :( One has already died so we are keen to try to get...
  6. K

ALUK Duck Race And Fun Day 15th May 2010

This year Animallifelineuk http://www.forum.animallifelineuk.org will be holding our Fun day on the 15th of May Nant Mill, Coedpoeth, Wrexham. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=358457694413478331&q=nant%2Bmill,%2Bcoedpoeth&hl=en Please come along to support us and the many rescues we...
  7. K

Bleeding from claw

Hi Just looked at Flopsey and she seems to have done something to her claw as it is bleeding.what should I do? Are rabbits claws just like cats that will bleed alot anyway?. any help would be really greatful.
  8. K

my new foster kitten

As some of you know I foster cats/kittens for the ukrcc but this little one was brought to me early hours and was asked to try and save it so I will be fostering this little one and hopefully can get it to surive. sadly the lady who brought him/her to me dog killed 2 kittens and than the mother...
  9. K

Thoughts for my Flopsey bunny

I took Flopsey bunny in to be spade this morning. I am dead nervous as I lost a bun under GA so please keep her in you thoughts.
  10. K

naughty French lop

Hi all came home to find Flopsey here:shock:does any ones elses rabbit do this? Yay! your home mum. where have you been? Look at me mummy I worked out oh to get out of my pen aren't I a clever a clever girl:roll:. Did you bring me any food? sorry about the mess in the garden in the back...
  11. K

Can you spot Flopsey my french lop bunny

Here she is
  12. K

Bunnys new pad

this is where my bunnies now live what do you think?
  13. K

Is she going to feed us

Are you going to feed us mummy Doesn't look like it. show her your bum then Flopsey
  14. K

For bunny mad lisa

Here is some pics and a couple of vids of your new buns sister Flopsey and of mopsey bunny and my strange ragdoll cat raggles.
  15. K

Must be love Mospey and Flopsey

This is how I found Mopsey my lion head x lop and Flopsey my french lop together the other night don't they look so so cute.
  16. K

Cats and Rabbits

Here are some pics of raggles one of my ragdoll cats and Mopsey my lion head x lop Raggles "Now I have washed you I better wash myself Raggles "Now I hope that Teddy doesn't think he is coming over and washing you. your my baby Mopsey "Ok whatever you say I like washes from you Raggles"Now I...
  17. K

Think they are bonded. with pics

I think they are falling for eachother mopsey humps a way will flopsey lays down and lets her do it and then Flopsey humps away and mopsey lays down and lets her do it. They lay down next to eachother and they briefly wash eachother too. Mopsey makes a funny growling noise though is that normal...
  18. K

Can anyone help me

Hi as you know I have Bella now Mopsey from lou I went to the rescue and got 2 angora cross girls to be her friends but sadly they attacked her and made her little ear bleed so I had to take them back:cry:. I got a baby french lop female to try with her and Mopsey seems to really like her she is...
  19. K

What do you think?

A lady up not far from me is selling one of these http://www.dabners.co.uk/product-4851-new-natura-rabbit-hutch-with-enclosure-186-x-93-x-146-cm.html Do you think that would be ok to home my 3 new babies?
Back