• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Wiggy

Hay v Straw

I have always put dried food pellets on the floor, it encourages them to forage for it - I tend to put hay in racks or balls which make them work for it. I only handfeed veg or herbs, which gets them to be friendly....
  2. Wiggy

Hay v Straw

They will normally pick over staw, and find the nice tasty storks. I mix all different types of hay, the straw is used as bedding in the run - I deeplitter it, as there is a soil floor, and the run is so huge, so there is always new straw on the top for them to pick at.
  3. Wiggy

Piggy Herd Housing?

I have a herd of 9 guinea pigs, kept in a 12ft by 6ft covered run. There are 8 females and one castrated male. They age from 4 years to 10 weeks old, and they all get on fine.
  4. Wiggy

help-panacur overdose

I expect all that stuff would do would give them a runny botty..... Just check they don't loose too much fluids, maybe keep them off greens for a day or so. Make sure you keep botty area clean.
  5. Wiggy

How much to get vets to clip claws?

my vet did it once, and then showed my how to do it, never had a problem since - mind you, new rabbit, :shock: might be a different story It used to be 3.00 - shows how long ago that was!
  6. Wiggy

bunny still nervous

I have had Wiggy, just under a week now, and he will come to me, let me stroke his head, and sometimes his back - but he soon withdraws. I just sit in the run and let him come to me, and hand feed him bits of veg. He is long coated, so I do have to pin him down occassionly to give him a quick...
  7. Wiggy

This will make you go AAWWWWWW...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Can I come and steal them? They are soooooooooooooooo cute...
  8. Wiggy

Hello from Derbyshire

Ooo, another Newbe from Derbyshire... I have just joined too, having aquired Wiggy Rabbit I also have 9 guinea pigs, two cats and a loopy Whippet
  9. Wiggy

cheaper neutering?

I am not sure about rabbits, but the having the boy guinea pigs done was 30.00, the female cat was 45.00 and the female dog was 145.00. I would like to have wiggy done, so I could invest in a female friend for him:love:
  10. Wiggy

I am new too.....

Hi, I am Bev, and have just aquired Wiggy a rather strange Argente De Champagne.... He is all fluffy. He is 9 weeks old, and we are not quite sure what his fur will be like when he is adult. His breeder cannot show these as they are not show standard - so I said I would have him. I also have 9...
Back