• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Vicx3

New signature thanks kirsty

Let me know what ya think everyone. xxx
  2. Vicx3

advice please thank you

Hi everyone, Just a question i have a male neautered rabbit and have had my female done 2 weeks ago i have had them seperated while she had been healing and was wondering when i can put them in togther? i was thinking tonight and keep an eye on them this evening, they have a 10ft hutch n we...
  3. Vicx3

MMM cant seem to sort my signature out! Any idea urs all all lovely!

Hi ya I am trying sooo hard t sort my signature but i cant get it lovely like ur ones, i have to piccys n want to jin them togther but it wont let me. sorry to be a pain xxx
  4. Vicx3

My photo are too big ahhhh

Hi ya My photos are cpming up way to big also how do i get all the colours and nice writing thanks xxxx
  5. Vicx3

Hello how do u get those lovely pic at the end of a thread and all the arty bits???

Ho everyone, just wondering how do u get the arty bit at the end of the thread? with ya piccys of ya bunnys etc xxxx
  6. Vicx3

Help with new bunny! Please!

Hi Everyone,:wave: I have recently got a female rabbit as a companion rabbit for willow (my male fixed rabbit) she has just be neatured about a week ago they seems to be getting on fine as i have a very large cage and have a divider in between for the time, they come out and play together and...
  7. Vicx3

Laying rabbit on back????????????

Hi,:wave: I was just wondering whether its ok to lay my rabbit on his back to calm him? some people have told me to do this but not very often as it not very good 4 the rabiit is this true? Many thanks vicx
  8. Vicx3

What size cage for two rabbits?

Hi every one Could anyone tell me what size hutch i would need for two rabbits? Many thanks.
  9. Vicx3

Please help would be very gratful

Hi everyone, I am a newbie i have been trying to look online about trying to find out about my rabbit he is a dwaf lop and he is very nervous i have had him for over a year now and i handle him every day but if he is out in the garden he wont let me go near him he also is very stiff when i pick...
Back