• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Kermit

My trio - Ollie, Charlie & Max

My fab wee trio of buns. Ollie has been with me for over a year, he is the uppy eared browny black bun he is about 3 years old. Charlie was my friends bunny, she is the grey brown bun and is about 6. Max was my cousins bunny, he is the white & brown bunny and is about 6 also :) They have got on...
  2. Kermit

My wee Max choked on a Pellet last night!!

I now have a happy trio of buns. They don't have the full room yet, they have about half of it, increasing the space gradually. I just scatter feed the pellets, but Max seems to get super excited and tries to eat quickly. Well last night he started choking, then bubbles were coming out of his...
  3. Kermit

Sending my Bunnies off for Bonding today - fingers crossed!

I need some good bonding vibes please! I am sending my Ollie, my friends (well she is mine now) bunny Charlie, and my cousins bunny Max off to hopefully be bonded today. They are going to Elmbank Rabbit Boarding http://www.elmbankrabbitboarding.com/. It's Vee-Jay on here :) I really want...
  4. Kermit

Bonding 2 male bunnies... - Update - TRIO!!!!

Has anyone successfully bonded two neutered male bunnies. I have recently lost my Hollie, leaving Ollie himself. My cousin has her wee Max who recently lost his Jack. Wondering if them together could be an option.
  5. Kermit

Pledge a Pound Amazon Wishlist / Shoebox Christmas Appeal 2016

As the Christmas Amazon wish list/shoe box appeal has been such a huge success for the past couple of years, thanks to our supporters kind and generous donations :D We've decided to run it again this year. This is where we ask people to donate suitable rabbit or guinea pig items before...
  6. Kermit

November 2016 - Pledge a Pound

November already! Another year has flown by and we will soon be looking at our Christmas fundraiser where all the rescues will receive a donation :) We have just 5 rescues left on our list and because we did so well last month it looks like we could be giving them their £75 donation this...
  7. Kermit

October 2016 - Pledge a Pound

Our first October update and yet another great start to the month :) We still have 9 rescues left to receive a donation before we can start our Christmas fundraiser. hopefully we will be able to help another 4 this month, which will leave 5 for next month :) Our total to date is : £196.88...
  8. Kermit

Excessive Drinking - New Bun

Hi guys, I have had my new bun Ollie since Friday. He is totally fine, settled in, apart from not bonding with Hollie, eating well etc, but he is drinking so much! Any ideas? Could it be cos he in indoors now? The place at the rescue was more like a tin shed, so my house might be slightly...
  9. Kermit

My new Bunny - Picking him up at 1pm Tomorrow!

Some of you might have already seen this if you have me on Facebook. I have decided that I am going to rescue a wee bunny from my local SPCA. To be honest, Hollie has been OK since Herbie has gone, but I think she is probably lonely when I am not home. So, I have reserved this wee one...
  10. Kermit

August 2016 - Pledge a Pound

Thank you to all of our wonderful supporters who have helped us to get August off to another fantastic start - only one week in and we almost enough money to help 3 rescues already :) Our total so far is : £196.09 (this includes £31.27 carried over from July) If you would like you donate...
  11. Kermit

How long after male neuter can you bond?

I am interested in this wee guy to bond with my Hollie. https://www.scottishspca.org/rehome/details/?animal=307526 But he has just been neutered last week. I don't want to take him until I know I can start the bond straight away. So I am wondering how long before his hormones calm down and he...
  12. Kermit

Herbie has gone....devastated

My wee Herbie is not doing good now, he is very weak and is mouth breathing. I need to let him go to the bridge today...I am devastated.
  13. Kermit

Pledge a Pound - Summer Share Out

All 21 of our rescues have now received a donation of £75 each, so it's time to move on to our Summer fundraiser :) We've had several auctions this year and all of the money raised from them has been saved towards our summer share out, these along with other monies from sales and Easy...
  14. Kermit

May 2016 Pledge a Pound

Apologies for the lateness of starting the May thread So far this year we've been able to help 16 of our 22 rescues with a donation of £75 each, 4 each month :) Many thanks to all our supporters for making this possible :) :) Donations received so for May : £8.50 (we also have £10.18...
  15. Kermit

Herbie - 4 Cancer Lumps. Update - X-Ray Pics added

I posted a while ago about my Herbie having a cancer lump. He got an op to get it removed and he pulled through that well. Unfortunately it has come back very near where it was before :(. The rubbish thing is that he also has three other lumps on his body. These are all different feeling to the...
  16. Kermit

Coconut Oil for Rabbits?

Someone over on FB has suggested that I give Herbie coconut oil as he has his cancerous tumour. Now I know that this is not a cure for cancer, but I have just read a few pages and it seems that there have been some studies with coconut oil and cancer. Has anyone ever given it to their rabbits...
  17. Kermit

April 2016 - Pledge a Pound

We hope that everyone had a lovely Easter, despite the weather not being too kind :( So far this year we've been able to help 12 of our 22 rescues with a donation of £75 each, and we could be on target to help 4 more this month :) Donations received for April : £99.23 (we also have £38.61...
  18. Kermit

CLOSED: March 2016 - Pledge a Pound

Thank you to everyone that helped us achieve our goal last month and raise enough money to help 4 rescues with a donation of £75 each It's possible we can we do the same again this month ;) We are already on target as we carried over £39.12 from February, so who knows we might be able to help...
  19. Kermit

CLOSED: February 2016 Pledge a Pound

February already and with it being a slightly shorter month, we have more to do in less time ;) but we are off to a great start, this is due to a lot of our supporters setting up a standing order :) If you would like to do the same, please email us at pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk for our bank...
  20. Kermit

Thai Basil??

OH has just brought in Thai Basil instead of Basil. I have never seen it before. Is this still OK for bunnies??
Back