• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

quick question RE: BABIES

Hi all thank you for info you have previously given my rabbits babies by the date we found them would be 2weeks and 2days although they are walking round the cage and have a full coat of fur - would you say they were older?? also they seem to be out of the nest a bit and mother knows we know...
  2. E

rabbits babies question??

Hi one of my rabbits had 4 babies, we think it was about a week ago as that was first time we noticed them and that she had pulled out fur. the mother has pulled out a lot of fur and looked after them really well for a week although now she seems to be leaving them exposed, is this normal?? they...
  3. E

Just popped in to say hi

Hi everyone, my name is Emma i am 22 and live with my fiance Danny and two little boys. We have 4 rabbits (1 of which was a stray and come home with the cat) we also have a cat and two fish i have joined this forum as i would like to make friends and hopefully pick up a bit of info at the same...
Back