• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Starlight

My beautiful girl, Moonshine

I don't have it in me to write a proper tribute, I am just too distraught and broken, so I'll just copy from my facebook over to here. I feel so empty, so hollow. I am absolutely devastated to say my beautiful Moonshine passed away today. Just shy of her 8th birthday, she was my light among the...
  2. Starlight

So devastated :'( :'(

My Moonshine has gone :cry::cry::cry:
  3. Starlight

Available Individual: Trio of beautiful, cheeky bunnies! Mrs Carrot, Sugarsnap and Brussel top!

These three fantastic bunnies are looking for a home together! They are Sugar snap, Mrs Carrot and Brussel Top! Age estimated at 1-2yrs, and all neutered and myxo vaccined, these beautiful bunnies are looking for their new home. Originally dumped at a vet all in stasis, after three days of...
  4. Starlight

Foster Wanted: Temporary fosterer for two weeks in March

Hi all :wave: Was wondering if anyone here can foster a trio of bunnies whilst I am away In America for ten days. I was fostering them for a cat rescue, since November, but after a month of no contact, and excuses, I feel I have been dumped with them. My mum has dislocated her kneecap, and is...
  5. Starlight

Urgent: Flood hutch appeal- Essex

Cuddly Critters in South Ockendon put up this status Saturday, on facebook: If anyone locally have any hutches not in use they would like to donate, please let me know. Or if anyone knows of any locally selling 5x2x2fts or see any online, also please let me know. Alternatively, I personally...
  6. Starlight

I'm back!

Hey everyone! As some may have noticed, I am back :D A lot has changed in the past year, quite drastically so. I have gone from a mental breakdown when I split with my ex, being diagnosed with what originally felt to me as life altering MH conditions, to meeting someone new in April who is...
  7. Starlight

CLOSED Pamper Raffle! -Cuddly Critters Rescue-

Cuddly Critters Rescue in Ockendon, Essex are a strict non kill, home based rescue who I trust and strive to help, and promote to the public. Cuddly Critters have an ever growing bill topping £2,200 Today, they took in a beautiful giant x called Grace. Grace was in a hutch so rotten, it was...
  8. Starlight

What would you suggest- rabbit stress/bonding/housing

I recently saw one of a pair I bonded for someone on Rabbit Rehome, after asking what happened, I got this reply: They were an easy bond, love at first sight, so reluctant for them to be split, but what could I advise her to try to help bunny in attempt that she feels she doesn't need to...
  9. Starlight

CLOSED Guess the Bunny Breed- in aid of Cuddly Critters Rescue!

Cuddly Critters is a rescue in South Ockendon, run by someone I know. She takes in and rescues all rodents, rabbits, and the occassional cat. Their vet bill has hit an all time high, so I will be running a few fundraisers to help them out! I've put together a grid of 16 bunny breeds, I've not...
  10. Starlight

Wanted: Young Neutered Rabbit for Pining Female

My beautiful Loralei passed away this morning, as if not devastating enough, she leaves behind Gypsy who was besotted with her, and is now very frantic and slightly manic without her, so I need to find her a friend asap. She is a small crossbreed, wildie like in shape/colour and only around 8...
  11. Starlight

Cardiac problems- Pulmonary Oedema help!

Twilight has recently been diagnosed with Pulmonary Oedema (fluid on the lungs) and William, the vet, thinks she may have cardiac problems. She is on Frusol and will be going for a check up in a week or so, to see if the medication has improved matters at all or if she needs to go down the...
  12. Starlight

Recues- Donation Differences

Do you think it is right that based on the type of bunny, that a donation should be higher? :? Was just looking at Rabbit Rehome, and the rescue's standard adoption fee is £50 But then there is a giant, which they ask a donation of £60 and A "show winning bunny" is also £55, instead of the...
  13. Starlight

Rescue Auction Item plea!

I am hoping to do a rescue auction of many items and was wondering if anyone had any items they could donate to it? All that would be needed would be a photo of said item to put up, with the item being sent direct to the winner! I would be very grateful for any items donated. All money to go...
  14. Starlight

Rspca

For the individual who reported the bunnies here as underweight and emaciated, you will be disappointed, as the inspector noted all were in good condition bar Sahara who is being monitored after rearing her babies took a lot out of her. She loved the large hutches we have, and the colour scheme...
  15. Starlight

Bunny Runs

I'm afraid in future, unless I have petrol money upfront, I will not be able to partake in any future bunnyruns. It is sad, as I enjoy knowing I am helping bunnies on their way to their new home, but at the same time, I have a financial responsibility to the animals in my care, and more of a...
  16. Starlight

Bunnies of Starlight's! PIC HEAVY!

Tarka Fern Sapphire Jelly Bean Marble Smokey Whiskers Kenco Beckham Cherry Apple Berry Apricot Kiwi Harley Pringle Sahara Kalahari Sierra
  17. Starlight

Feeling A Little Blue?! -Sponsor me! - NOW CLOSED.

On the 10th September, I pledge to have my lovely red hair dyed blue, in aid of the rescue! This is a very big thing for me, and I am a little scared! Hopefully it shows my dedication to the fluffs!! What we are asking you to do, is sponsor me to go through with it!! Please comment on this...
  18. Starlight

What's the point.

deleted
  19. Starlight

Who wants to see..

a list of all the bunnies here! (who are/will all be looking for homes!)
  20. Starlight

URGENT: 5 week old baby pneumonia help!

Nevada- 5 weeks old Found semi collapsed, rushed to vets- pneumonia Given: metacam, baytril Knew baytril was rubbish, but at the time, had no idea what ABX was effective (have since read depocillin) Can he now have depocillin though given baytril? He is the runt of litter, half the size...
Back