• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Starlight

Available Individual: Urgent bunnies needing rehoming U/D photos added

I am as a rescue, but when closing made a statement that all adoption's made through me would continue to have lifetime back up & all contracts would still stand if for any reason any of the rabbits found they needed a home down the line. :wave:
  2. Starlight

Available Individual: Urgent bunnies needing rehoming U/D photos added

Hi! So sorry to hear of your predicament :( Unfortunately, as stated in their adoption contracts, Kimmy and Angelika will both have to come back to me at Starlight's. I can be contacted via email at: xxdarkangel_punkpixiexx@hotmail.co.uk or phone on 07810341925 (please leave a message if...
  3. Starlight

So devastated :'( :'(

Too upset to say anything else :cry: Done a small post in Rainbow Bridge.. but it doesn't feel real yet.. Waiting for crematorium to get back to me, as mum still can't drive there due to her knee/being n crutches still :cry: I'm meant to be going away on Monday :(
  4. Starlight

My beautiful girl, Moonshine

I don't have it in me to write a proper tribute, I am just too distraught and broken, so I'll just copy from my facebook over to here. I feel so empty, so hollow. I am absolutely devastated to say my beautiful Moonshine passed away today. Just shy of her 8th birthday, she was my light among the...
  5. Starlight

So devastated :'( :'(

My Moonshine has gone :cry::cry::cry:
  6. Starlight

Available Individual: Trio of beautiful, cheeky bunnies! Mrs Carrot, Sugarsnap and Brussel top!

So sorry for the delay! Could you PM me pictures? xx
  7. Starlight

Available Individual: Trio of beautiful, cheeky bunnies! Mrs Carrot, Sugarsnap and Brussel top!

From December;s messages: (I have edited out names, as feel it is unnecessary to have them) 20 December 2012 18:41 **** Any potential interest in the bunnies recently, hun? x 21 December 2012 19:34 ***** Nothing how are they 19:34 **** all well and good, put them in my 6ft hutch/run combo...
  8. Starlight

Foster Wanted: Temporary fosterer for two weeks in March

I'm happy to get them done if this is putting others off the idea. The rescue never got back to me regarding their next vaccine. I have my 6 going in for boosters in a week or so, so could always take them in for theirs as well :)
  9. Starlight

I am around Sunday morning if that's any good for you? (have swimming at 11am and then a friends birthday dinner after, so could settle him temporarily in a cage until I am back, and then start the bond first thing Monday morning?) Excited for them all now!:D
  10. Starlight

The rescue said they'd all been neutered. Two male, one female 1-2yrs They are nosey, but unsure of people. Have come a long way since they came to me! They have been myxo vaccined I think it would be possible, as they are very laid back with each other and have had no referred...
  11. Starlight

I personally don't see why not! I could always bond them here for you, save you getting them all the way there if they decide not to bond! As long as he is neutered :wave:
  12. Starlight

These three fantastic bunnies are looking for a home together! They are Sugar snap, Mrs Carrot and Brussel Top! Age estimated at 1-2yrs, and all neutered and myxo vaccined, these beautiful bunnies are looking for their new home. Originally dumped at a vet all in stasis, after three days of...
  13. Starlight

Hi all :wave: Was wondering if anyone here can foster a trio of bunnies whilst I am away In America for ten days. I was fostering them for a cat rescue, since November, but after a month of no contact, and excuses, I feel I have been dumped with them. My mum has dislocated her kneecap, and is...
  14. Starlight

Where my nearest Rabbit Rescue?

Cuddly Critters in South Ockendon is great :wave:
  15. Starlight

Do any rabbit rescues in Essex need any volunteers?

Cuddly Critters is in South Ockendon if that isn't too far, or there is Essex Guinea Pig Rat and Rabbit Rescue in Leigh-on-Sea :wave:
  16. Starlight

CLOSED Guess the Bunny Breed- in aid of Cuddly Critters Rescue!

SO sorry for the delay in this one! The winner of the awesome pamper hamper is...... Georgeypudding!! The runner up winner of the £10 HayExperts voucher is.........Hele!! Thank you so much everyone for entering! Hopefully in a month or so, I should have another couple of fundraisers :wave...
  17. Starlight

Does anyone have a significant other who does NOT like your bunnies?

My ex didn't, after about 3 years (was fine before then) and would moan about the rescue, the money I spent on them, the time I'd "waste". He also was disgusted I spent £1200 on Autumn trying to make her better and really pressured me into euthanising a bunny who needed monthly dentals, who I'd...
  18. Starlight

CLOSED Pamper Raffle! -Cuddly Critters Rescue-

And the winning Numbers are......... M&S vouchers- 6 Lush voucher- 40 Fragrant Floral Lavender set- 13 Unwind Indulgence set- 25 And Sweet Snuggles Body Butter/Bath Salt- 52 :D :wave:
Back